The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Another Dog Found In A Terrible State

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
[SIZE=21pt]poor little mite thank god she is now with such lovely people, hope she settles with your uncle and can be look after properly, not like her previous owners did [/SIZE]

What lovely colouring she's got :thumbsup:

keep us up to date with her please will be nice

to see her when she's built herself up a bit :wub:

:( well little Roma isnt very well, shes on antibiotics for her chest, it was very cold last night and i have no idea how many nights she has spent out in the cold :( her breathing is a little more rapid than id like, she is drinking well so i guess its just a waiting game now to see how strong she is :(

she is going to stay with me untill she is stronger :huggles:

shes only been here for today but shes touching at our hearts already :wub:

shes wrapped up in a blanket on the sofa :huggles:

positive thoughts for Roma :luck: :luck:

Aw sorry she isnt well julie,sending lots of positive thoughts her way :huggles: :huggles:

She's had a rough time, poor little lass :huggles:

Hopefully it is just an infection - she should be able to fight it off with antibiotics, warmth, food and fluids :thumbsup:

Reckon she is in just the right place with you, Julie :D

Well done and good luck to Roma :wub: :luck: :luck:

......... looks like she is x collie, whippet, grey and maybe a bit of saluki?? :unsure: Bless x

jinnyfizz said:
She's had a rough time, poor little lass :huggles: Hopefully it is just an infection - she should be able to fight it off with antibiotics, warmth, food and fluids :thumbsup:

Well done and good luck to Roma :wub:   :luck:   :luck:

......... looks like she is x collie, whippet, grey and maybe a bit of saluki?? :unsure: Bless x

thanks jane, i also thought maybe a bit of saluki, but collie didnt cross my mind :unsure:

oh bless her,shes in the right hands to get her through this :thumbsup: :huggles:

hope shes soon on the mend julie :luck: :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

peppermint lady said:
jinnyfizz said:
She's had a rough time, poor little lass :huggles: Hopefully it is just an infection - she should be able to fight it off with antibiotics, warmth, food and fluids :thumbsup:

Well done and good luck to Roma :wub:   :luck:   :luck:

thanks jane, i also thought maybe a bit of saluki, but collie didnt cross my mind :unsure:

Poachie has an eighth collie in her, her feet are the same - good solid collie feet :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
shes looks really bad doesnt she :(

hope she recovers ok, :luck: :huggles: :luck: :huggles:

definately looks like some saluki in there to me too

hope she improves, as it looks like she's got the rest of her life to look forward to now :D

Poor little love, I do hope she's all right. Thank goodness she ended up with you. Isn't she painfully thin? There's nothing on her; she couldn't have lasted if she'd had to keep sleeping outside.

There's no need for it, is there, getting a dog into that state. :rant:

Aww poor babbaa, im glad you find her now she will be in good hands.

It makes me so sad seeing dogs like that :(

Hope she gets fattened up and used to nicking the sofa. :)

good luck with her

kisses and huggsss

jade xx

:huggles: :huggles: Bless her, poor little thing. :luck: :luck: Hope she picks up, Im sure she will with your good care and lots of love.

shes just enjoyed a bowl of warm milk with some sugar mixed in, and shes claimed a spot on the sofa... :huggles:

i dont think il get much sleep tonight :oops: ....bless her when she has a shake she is so wobbly she almost falls over :wub:

thankyou everyone for all your kind words, it means such alot :huggles:

Just seen this :( Bless her she looks so sweet :wub: I thinks she's there to stay Julie :wub:

I think my brother will need a crowbar to get her away from julie :lol:

ITcould be another family feud (w00t)

no good telling her not to get atached she allready is :huggles:

Ican see problems ahead we might have to creep in julies when the pups well

and steal her away :sweating:

What a gorgeous girl :wub: I hope she gets well soon :huggles:

Well one thing is for sure - she's in the best place now - I bet you've all pulled out the stops for her at Peppermint Palace. So glad you came across her, and I bet she thinks she's died and gone to heaven :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back