The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Anyone That Wants To Know About Good Dog Food!

nowhere is safe with this lot around

mind i remember most of those

bill and ben the flower pot men

god that makes me sound olddddd

Ha Ha Ha this is really funny :teehee:

I do really worry though about the results of you humans feeding your dogs ishaving on your sanity.

Perhaps the KC can bring in heath checks for nutty dog owners :clown:

Keep it up, you are making me laugh anyway.

Oh and I bet not a lot of you remember Muffin the Mule - We love Muffin Muffin the Mule (sing along now) ......... :lol:

OMG....how on earth did i miss this hijacked thread,,,,someone could have mentioned it to me.....you know how i love a hijacked thread :teehee:

i didnt bother looking as i already know how to feed my whippie ;)

damn and blast...i have missed all the fun :unsure:

little miss sulk from didcot :-

The food bit was soooooooooooooo boring, up the Clangers, great for cheering people up. I have three clangers, Tescos sold them a few years ago, and they whistled.

Must be mad. (w00t) I had a Daddy Clanger and two Baby Clangers, all the Soup Dragons had been sold. Shame. :teehee:

I do really worry though about the results of you humans feeding your dogs ishaving on your sanity.

Oh and I bet not a lot of you remember Muffin the Mule - We love Muffin Muffin the Mule (sing along now) ......... :lol:
bet you will be singing this all day (w00t)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7cX07V4iwBM

The food bit was soooooooooooooo boring, up the Clangers, great for cheering people up. I have three clangers, Tescos sold them a few years ago, and they whistled.
Must be mad. (w00t) I had a Daddy Clanger and two Baby Clangers, all the Soup Dragons had been sold. Shame. :teehee:
:( I'm jealous now...I've got no Clangers :( ...........except for my happy little dancing clanger on my sig pics :lol:

:( I'm jealous now...I've got no Clangers :( ...........except for my happy little dancing clanger on my sig pics :lol:
I love your dancing clanger, I wish I could have got the soup dragon, they also had the metal chicken!!!!!!!!!!!! Missed that too.

:lol:

FOUND MY CLANGERS, MUMMY AND TINY, CAN'T FIND THE THIRD ONE. 100_0863.jpg

bet you will be singing this all day (w00t)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7cX07V4iwBM

Yeah Muffin the Mule I loved that programme - god shows how old I am - But LA La La Muffin the Mule La La La

Thanks for that

Pat ;)

Sadly they no longer whistle, :(
Oh No! thats terrible, you'll have to get yourself a couple of Guinea Pigs instead :teehee:
When I was little!!!!! I won a guinea pig at a school fair. She had three babies, so I really won four whistling people. They were all tri-colours. My mother wnet nuts when she saw the babies, had no trouble finding homes and mummy guinea pig stayed with us until she died. Just found her dead one morning, I was so upset as I loved her and her whistling welcome as I came down to feed her and play with her.

All sad now. :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back