The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Anyone That Wants To Know About Good Dog Food!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
What about Camberwick Green, and Mrs Honeyman and her poodles - oh and Chigley :teehee:
They weren't poodles they were pekes!!! :teehee:
are you sure? I thought they were poodles :unsure: :unsure:
Miss Lovelace - the hat maker, (pekinese) dogs Mitzy, Daphne and Lulu.

A genteel lady who owned the hat shop in Trumpton. Her three (rather annoying) dogs caused trouble in several

episodes

A thousand apologies Clairy - Mrs Honeyman indeed had Pekingese :thumbsup: We've had a bit of a history lesson tonight eh?

Ha Ha!! I just read this thread because I wondered why it was so popular (w00t)

............ really I should have guessed :lol: :lol:

Must say it became more interesting around page 3 as I have always wanted to do a bit

of research on the nutritional needs of pink fluffy clangers :teehee:

Well, seeing as thought this thread is still off topic I will post a picture of one of my little 'pet clangers' aka. spiney mouse! I've posted them before but for anyone who hasn't seen..........

IMG_1994.jpg

I think they look like Clangers anyway :teehee:

Well, seeing as thought this thread is still off topic I will post a picture of one of my little 'pet clangers' aka. spiney mouse! I've posted them before but for anyone who hasn't seen..........
IMG_1994.jpg

Hmmm, I can see whay you mean ... maybe if you dyed them pink ... birgits_giggle.gif

IMG_1994.jpg

Awww, he's just gorgeous, and you are right, so much like a Clanger - I want one :wub:

you uk people have got to stop eating that tainted meat you guys have over there it is obviously sending you all crazy, go aussies :p

IMG_1994.jpg

How cute is Spiney! :wub:

Mind you I used to feed them to my snake ( good balanced nutrition) :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_1994.jpg

Real life Clangers how cool is that (w00t)

IMG_1994.jpg

How cute is Spiney! :wub:

Mind you I used to feed them to my snake ( good balanced nutrition) :oops:
:lol: A snake would eat my little spinies but he would get all their spines stuck in his throat for a while afterwards :p

I have 3 little pet Clangers and they are all actually girls so perhaps they might like to go pink :D

(w00t) :lol: I was going to try to change the colour when I got back from my lunch (hard day at work today :lol: ) but you beat me to it! She looks so funny :teehee:

What a hilarious thread, Clangers, the Soup Dragon, Wooden Tops, and shame on me I to can remember Listen With Mother with Daphne Oxenford reading it!!!!!! She lived in Bowden, near where I grew up in Cheshire. Memories.

I thought this was a dog food thread, must admit this is much more fun, you can discuss dog food for ever and we will all come up with a different point of view, I worked in a pet shop for a while, but would not say I was experienced in advising people on which food to feed their dog, I would think if you owned the shop you would obviously suggest the most expensive and make the most profit. [tongue in cheek!!!]

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back