The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Arrabella - Now Known As Pebbles

One from Walter's photo shoot yesterday :wub:

872aef1d.jpg

LOVED PICS OF wALTER!! He really is ace! Was super to catch up with Pebbles & Deuce! Lots of puppy snogging going on!! Shame Kitty couldn't make it, but me & deb are looking forward to our 40yrds mop racing next year ;) Loved seeing Super Solly & the new Cadhla of Maggi's stunning!! As for the face pulling shot of myself what can I say other than I still love you Amanda, you have captured by mental issues perfectly it had me laughing!!

Ahh brilliant pics!! Pebbles thoroghly enjoyed herself yesterday! All that rough and tumble with Deuce, snogs with Chris, licks to Walter, it knackered her out! She ACTUALLY slept all the way home and at home, she woke up once a 4pm, for her dinner and a wee, then back to sleep, then up again at 7pm for a wee, then back to bed until 6.30am this morning!! We need to meet up more often i could get used to this, who said raising puppies was hard?? :lol:

I am now gutted i couldn't come, Kittys brothers and sister are all beautiful, she looks like pebbles with walters colouring, i am too looking forward to our 40 yrd under 16inch bull cross mop dash chris (w00t) :lol: :lol: :lol: cant wait till next year when they all meet up, thats gonna be fun :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh brilliant pics!! Pebbles thoroghly enjoyed herself yesterday! All that rough and tumble with Deuce, snogs with Chris, licks to Walter, it knackered her out! She ACTUALLY slept all the way home and at home, she woke up once a 4pm, for her dinner and a wee, then back to sleep, then up again at 7pm for a wee, then back to bed until 6.30am this morning!! We need to meet up more often i could get used to this, who said raising puppies was hard?? :lol:
i,ll send deuce down to you anytime your pebbles wants tiring out .lol are we sure thy arnt twins .. and the adorable walter carnt wait till next year when we meet up again ..lol x x

Debbie, kitty AKA Nora & Walter AKA Willie will have to start some serious training now for their 40yrds mad mop dash!!!! (w00t)

Debbie, kitty AKA Nora & Walter AKA Willie will have to start some serious training now for their 40yrds mad mop dash!!!! (w00t)
Training regime all sorted but no pudding is allowed (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

by the time i have finished with you liz hurley wont have nothing on you pmsl :lol: :lol:

Debbie! PMSL! you hard task master!! I will not give up my pudding, its took me years to get this figure!!!

We have finally cracked it!!! To tire her out, we need to do a few hours training in the morning, then in the afternoon take her for a 2 hour walk (we got a bit lost on the fields!!! :angry: )

So after a very long day this is what we had left:

phoenix-and-charlie-smum-albums-pebbles-picture50965-img-20111127-00039.jpg

phoenix-and-charlie-smum-albums-pebbles-picture50966-img-20111127-00040.jpg

phoenix-and-charlie-smum-albums-pebbles-picture50969-img-20111127-00043.jpg

The an hour later she was like this:

phoenix-and-charlie-smum-albums-pebbles-picture50973-img-20111127-00044.jpg

phoenix-and-charlie-smum-albums-pebbles-picture50974-img-20111127-00045.jpg

phoenix-and-charlie-smum-albums-pebbles-picture50975-img-20111127-00046.jpg

Just before snoozing, I cant believe how long her nose looks in the pics - she is looking less "cuddly bear face" or "Joey face" and more "Greyhound whippety face" :wub:

phoenix-and-charlie-smum-albums-pebbles-picture50970-img-20111127-00041.jpg

phoenix-and-charlie-smum-albums-pebbles-picture50968-img-20111127-00042.jpg

I also think her ears are trying to work out which way to point now, sometimes theres one up and one down, then both up, then both down. Will have to try and get some pics of her ears.

Can see Peggy (Chris's Gift) in her Deb.She's lovely

Debbie!!! I LOVE KITTY!!! I am starting Walter on the roll ups, see if I can't stunt his growth!!

Katie we need more pebbles pics!!! & where is Deuce's pics put some up PLEASE Need some pics of Pastie as well!!

Aww,Kitty looks a really strong pup,a credit to you Deb,cant wait to see her race :teehee:

Amanda....x

Aww Kityy looks brilliant, i guess her ears have decided to stay up. Pebbles is still at the in-between stages with her ears. One up, one down, two up, two down :teehee:

Heres some more pics of Pebs:

Please ignore the carpet (its so hard trying to keep the carpet clean when the little rascal is eating everything she finds :blink:

PICT0005-3.jpg

PICT0013-2.jpg

PICT0004-4.jpg

IMG-20120106-00062.jpg

IMG-20120106-00059.jpg

IMG-20120105-00057.jpg

IMG-20120105-00054-1.jpg

IMG-20120105-00055.jpg

Sorry about the quality, qall these pics are off my phone. Ill get the camera out today and get some better pics! :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back