The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Arrabella - Now Known As Pebbles

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We need pics of Walter!!!!! :D

Pebbles is still a little dot, she is only about inch taller than Hunter our Patterdale!

I got her a new collar today, so will get some pics of her modellig it :))

I cant seem to find any whippet collars round here that are small enough, so she is still on puppy collars.

Sorry, i forgot the pile-up pic:

IMG-20120102-00053-1.jpg

Heres some pics of today, i think she is having a down ear day :thumbsup:

PICT0092.jpg

PICT0090.jpg

PICT0088.jpg

PICT0086.jpg

I woke her up :b

PICT0081.jpg

Pebbles is looking great, she looks so much like duece :wub: how tall does she go kitty is about 15inches, walter going on chris's measurements yesterday he is between 18 inches and 24 inches pmsl she tried measuring him while he was laying down, and then it got worse when she stood him up :lol:

Pebbles is looking great, she looks so much like duece :wub: how tall does she go kitty is about 15inches, walter going on chris's measurements yesterday he is between 18 inches and 24 inches pmsl she tried measuring him while he was laying down, and then it got worse when she stood him up :lol:
Haha, i can just see Chris doing it now, or even chasing him round the house for his measurements!

Wow i thought Pebbles was small, ive just measured her and she is 16.5inches high and 17 inches long! She cant be bigger than her bro's surely?? lol. I think ill get the OH to help me measure when he's home. :blink:

Ah just read that Wally Walter is bigger than her! lol, but Kitty is smaller aww, i wonder who is the smallest and biggest?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pebbles is looking GOOD!! What a lovely litter they are!! Have just got Paddy to help me measure Walter, it was tricky!! He is 19 tts & 19 long. He has actually had his collar on for the first time, give me another 5 months & I might try him with a LEAD!!

we going to have a little race with puppys at the next show chris from steven

A sibling race could be funny!! Am thinking sibling showing class as well, debbie has offered her services (unknowingly) to show them all together PMSL

A sibling race could be funny!! Am thinking sibling showing class as well, debbie has offered her services (unknowingly) to show them all together PMSL

Your fecker (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Have measured kitty properly :teehee: she is 16inches high and 16 inches long, took 2 adults and a child to do it mind you :lol: :lol:

HA HA!! Glad Kitty didnt let Walter down & made things tricky !! Roll on the sibling class Kitty, Duece, Pebbles, Pastie & Walter handled by Debbie ;)

thanks debbie for doing showing duties must remember to go for a brew . will debbie be doing crech duties so we can all go shopping ....

any body no when the first show,s going to be need to get deuce in the bath.. he,s about 20 inches from shoulder blade to bottom of tail carnt get height yet as he keeps chewing the tape ..lol.. :D :D

First show is Shugborough March 3rd & 4th, but I dont think our puppy handler will make it to that one, in fact with all this responsibilty she is being forced into we might not see her at all ;)

(w00t) Good on you Debs - offering your puppy handling services! I struggle to walk Hunter and Pebbles together, never mind multiple Pebbles's!

I personally think we need to make a protest - WE WANT WALTER PICS...WE WANT WALTER PICS!!!! :-

(w00t) Good on you Debs - offering your puppy handling services! I struggle to walk Hunter and Pebbles together, never mind multiple Pebbles's!
I personally think we need to make a protest - WE WANT WALTER PICS...WE WANT WALTER PICS!!!! :-
were.s walter .... :D :D

Due to unforseen circumstances i wont be able to show the pups, i wont be seen ever again, i will be playing my banjo on a hill pmsl :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Due to unforseen circumstances i wont be able to show the pups, i wont be seen ever again, i will be playing my banjo on a hill pmsl :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You would get locked up if they caught you playing your banjo on the hill!!! We will all see you very soon, probably on your backside tangled in puppy leads :teehee:

You would get locked up if they caught you playing your banjo on the hill!!! We will all see you very soon, probably on your backside tangled in puppy leads :teehee:

Never mind gossiping, get you camera out!! :D :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back