The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

At Last

JAX

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
is home !!! I rang this lunchtime and they said if I was prepared to go back everyday with her , to empty her bladder, she could come home .

So off I went after work to pick her up . She still cant quite get up un aided and needs a towel under her waist to walk , and ok so her back legs dont do a deal yet , but her front ones moved really fast when she saw the car :lol:

the first thing i did when we got home was take her on the lawn , and guess what she did ?

[SIZE=21pt]a big wee[/SIZE]!!! :cheers:

So hopefully we wont have to go back EVERY day . She does look happier now shes home , shes in a lrge cage so the rest of the gang cant hurt her ,

Blimey what with old Mayzee wobbling round , Woody wobbling slightly and now Buffee , plus Libbee is coming tto the end :luck: of her season. its all go and manovere . Still apart from that they are fit and well :luck:

I tell you what made me laugh though at the vets . They had Buffee down as a Black Afghan (w00t) :lol:

Heres a pic of herwith one of her sons and husband Montee,for those who dont know her :wub:

First what a smashing picture of your gorgeous dogs :wub:

and next but certainly not least so glad to hear the good news that Buffee is home...and has had her first wee at home :* - good luck with the recovery... :huggles: :luck: :luck: and best wishes to her...

Last edited by a moderator:
awwwww,blesss her.hope she makes a good recovery.gentle hugs to Buffee! :wub: :huggles:

Bless, hope she continues to do well.

Lots of luck :luck: :luck:

good news she is finally home , wishing you both best of luck that all continues to improve :luck: :huggles:

Welcome home BUFFEE :cheers:

there's nothing better than being in famuliar surroundings with your family and friends to make you perk up more quickly and do big wee's on the lawn !!!

:luck: :luck: :luck:

:huggles: I'm so pleased you've got your girl back home again Jax :huggles: Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery :luck:

A very young vet nurse thought my little whippet was a greyhound :- "

Would be worried if they got my afghan and whippet muddled (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Was your little girl wearing a shaggy coat at the time (w00t)

So glad she is home.....and widdled for you...bless :huggles:

Great news! :luck: for a speedy recovery and .............................................

yep, she looks just like a black Afghan!!!! Not!!!! :lol: :huggles:

aww i am so chuffed for you that she is home, bet you have not been so pleased to see piddle :) good luck to you and Buffee and to little improvements every day :thumbsup:

:luck: :luck: :luck:

:D Glad to hear Buffee is back home and has had a wee on her own

Hopefully now she is home and back with her family she will improve quicker and soon be well again :luck: :luck: :luck:

Good luck with buffees recovery. Funny how only dog owners can get excited bout wee and poo! Lets hope she keeps on peeing.

so g;ad she's home - the best medicine of all :huggles: by the way it's a fantastic picture of them all. GORGEOUS :wub: I hope every day gets better and better :huggles:

Great news that she is home. We wish her a good recovery.

good luck with buffee :huggles: ,im sure she will improve quicker now shes home :thumbsup:

Oh I am glad to hear that she is home now..... get well soon Buffee :wub:

what a lovely photo :thumbsup:

:lol: @ Afgan

So please Buffee home with you :huggles: :huggles: :wub: :wub:

Oh I am so glad :huggles: and bless her for hanging on and doing a wee at home - she just likes her own patch of grass!

I hope she has a speedy recovery :luck:

Good news she is home, wishing Buffee a speedy recovery :luck: :luck: :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad Buffee is home :thumbsup:

Get better soon :luck: :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back