The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

At Long Last!!!!!!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I think Dee is going to try and come over to Highgate at the weekend, hope she can make it. :luck: I'll add some recent piks on here later. :thumbsup:

WOW! they have all done so well, you must be so pround Vicky, I know I would be :wub:

When I heard you had mated your bitch to Gillette Vicky I was very interested, I raced a lot on the bends when Gillette was racing and he was one hell of a bend racer in fact the whole litter he came from were very special, good luck with your dog in the future.

Sheila

The boys are still doing well :thumbsup:

Was chuffed to bits the other night to recieve a phone call from someone enquiring about using Gillette, fingers crossed that comes off, i'd love to see some more pups racing from him.

Ella is currently in season and i'm going through the "should i? / shouldn't i?" :- "

3 of the litter got through to their final last Sunday at the BWRA Bend Champs - Jude (Maid Your Point) got his Rch title in a 2 heat weight class and also won the heavyweight dog run off, silly sod has issues with giving too much start away though (as well as running off the front) and decided "Wooooooaaaah No Chance!!" and turning back in the Supreme Final. Ziggy (Maid you Luck) got through to the 30lb final and Billy (All Over Now) got through to his 36lb class final also.

Mummy Elz expects great things from her double, Dobs (Avit) on the straights this year :thumbsup:

Very proud of the whole litter as they aren't yet 2 years old. :cheers:

Jude in the heavyweight run off with (white) Mc Pocket & (Red) Eversley Lad.

250307189.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mummy Elz expects great things from her double, Dobs (Avit) on the straights this year
You got them piks of rescue remedy and Vodka to hand?!! :lol:

Well Done with the pups Vicky, they are doing really well :cheers:

ALWAYS THOUGHT BOMBER WOULD THROW SOMETHING GOOD,AND I THINK THEY WILL BE EVEN BETTER WHEN NNWRF BEND CHAMPS COME AROUND,WELL DONE VICKY :thumbsup:

NEILPEM said:
ALWAYS THOUGHT BOMBER WOULD THROW SOMETHING GOOD,AND I THINK THEY WILL BE EVEN BETTER WHEN NNWRF BEND CHAMPS COME AROUND,WELL DONE VICKY :thumbsup:
From Ella being a pup i always fancied him at stud, just a really big shame no-one new where to find him. Would have been an interesting mating him to Amy if it would have "come off" when you tried.

Proud Elz and her boy Avit after winning the 40lb class at East Ayrshire

AvitTaylorMaidAyr.jpg

Just looked back through this thread, got to be my favourite one ever posted on K9. It seems like only yesterday I took this mad ball of fluff home with me and I used to wish he'd hurry and grow up as I couldn't imagine what he'd look like as an adult.

Now I look at him and think he'll probably be the best dog I've ever owned, not just for his abilities but for his tempermant and personality too.

All the litter are a credit to you Vicky but I wanted to thank you for giving me Dobs because he means so much to me. :huggles:

Edited to add- God I look wonkey-eyed in that pik!! :wacko:

he can no hav trap :thumbsup: well done on his win at ayr

picture4.jpg

The 2 champion brothers.

Nch Avit (Dobby)

NchAvit.jpg

& chip off the old block Maid Your Point

Jude.jpg

How thick am I (w00t) Didn't realise they were brothers :wacko: Well done to you both, fantastic breeding :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

[SIZE=21pt]3 Today![/SIZE] :cheers:

:cheers: [SIZE=21pt]Happy Birthday Boys!![/SIZE] :cheers:

Crackin wee dog Jac,and a happy birthday to m. :luck: for the weekend.Stormy will b on youre cases over there ,now that he too own's a wee flyer just like youre boy.He's lookin real good gal. ...Billy...

Dont think vicky will mind if i share a big cake between jude and zig :- " :- " :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back