The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

At Long Last!!!!!!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Happy Birthday my gorgeous lads. Aladdin Sane, Maid u luck, Nch Avit and Sup Rch / Ch chs Maid your Point. Very proud of you all!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADS ITS FLEW OVER 3 ALREADY? GOOD LUCK 4 THE WEEKEND :luck:

[SIZE=14pt]happy birthdayjude,ziggy and dobby![/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: thhappy_birthday.gif

:cheers: Happy birthday lads. Hope the birthday wish blowing out the candles includes winning at the weekend :D :D :wub:

chris

The boys & proud mummy Ella posing for their Birthday pic :wub:

Two titles & a runner up from the 3 lads who raced this weekend :cheers:

Boys.jpg

:wub: they've done you proud a fantastic litter :thumbsup:

Definately the best feeling when you breed your own pups, and they win :) .

Paws crossed if you decide to breed from Ella again :thumbsup: .

well done lads :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

i think you will be grinny for years Vicky :thumbsup: and who could blame you :thumbsup:

Good it doesnt seem 2 minets since this thread started and were now on there kids . well ziggys and I bet it wont be long before Judes got some. there will be a quie for him. I just hope the ellas grand kids do 1/2 aswell as her kids have

Must admit I sneak back on here for the memories. :wub: I think Jude will have a similar legacy to his father but hopefully with a lot more offspring. :thumbsup:

Brought a tear to my eye looking back at that group pik, I still miss 'crazee Billy' :(

Hope your watching over your brothers lad. :huggles:

Will be nice to see how Ziggy & Lacey's pups go Wendy, if they're owt like their dad though i wouldn't hold your breath til they're at least 3yr old :lol: I think Hattie is going to be built like her dad, she's got his narrow head and gangly body, not my ideal whippet build, but Mark is quite happy - keeps saying that because i keep calling her ugly she's sure to be a flyer! :lol:

Those guys will probably be Zig's only kids tbh, Dobs has his first girlfriend lined up and we'll have to wait and see for Jude. Doubt i'll breed off Ella again now.

Vicky said:
Will be nice to see how Ziggy & Lacey's pups go Wendy, if they're owt like their dad though i wouldn't hold your breath til they're at least 3yr old  :lol:   I think Hattie is going to be built like her dad, she's got his narrow head and gangly body, not my ideal whippet build, but Mark is quite happy - keeps saying that because i keep calling her ugly she's sure to be a flyer! :lol:
Those guys will probably be Zig's only kids tbh, Dobs has his first girlfriend lined up and we'll have to wait and see for Jude.  Doubt i'll breed off Ella again now.

Well they will definatly be a one off litter as lacey carnt have any more. Iv got the short legged guys here Forrest has fat legs and huge knuckels and feet and looks like hooch of Turner and Hooch :lol: Darceys face is getting more and more like Ziggys every day. I think the guys all have the looks in the family :lol: the girls are homly looking :lol:

dont mined if there slow starters all mine seam to be and I am very patiant it took time for ruby and Now Ninnys coming into her own now. I recon hubble will be the earlie starter of the pups

I think Dobbys and Judes litters wil take over k9 when they come along :D

Vicky said:
Will be nice to see how Ziggy & Lacey's pups go Wendy, if they're owt like their dad though i wouldn't hold your breath til they're at least 3yr old  :lol:   I think Hattie is going to be built like her dad, she's got his narrow head and gangly body, not my ideal whippet build, but Mark is quite happy - keeps saying that because i keep calling her ugly she's sure to be a flyer! :lol:
I think they'll be a fab litter of pups, not seen the others (hint hint Wendy) but Emma's and yours look good and have bags of confidence. :thumbsup:

Vicky said:
Those guys will probably be Zig's only kids tbh, Dobs has his first girlfriend lined up and we'll have to wait and see for Jude.  Doubt i'll breed off Ella again now.
I wouldn't be surprised if Ziggy attracts more girls in the future, in fairness he's been in the shadow of Jude mainly because while Jude was winning, Ziggy was unable to because of his salivary gland swelling up. I think he's had a brilliant year and hope there's more to come from the pair of them. :thumbsup:

As for Dobs girlfriend, well, don't think a week goes by where I don't think about the two of them getting together. It'll probably be the one time where I'm happy he's behind her! :lol:

Bloody shame about Ella and Chunky not working out. Think the pups would of been right little powerhouses.

Okay hands up, can't help it, but I think Ziggy is much prettier than Jude (sorry Jude). He's just a lovely looking dog :wub: .

I think they'll be a fab litter of pups, not seen the others (hint hint Wendy) but Emma's and yours look good and have bags of confidence. :thumbsup:

I get the hint :D its all alex falt :lol: shes doing realy well now on her liqued only ldiet. carnt make wessy this week but should be there next week now Forrest has a bigger collar and coat to fit the fat git lol :- " and Ninny to school her. I think Hubbles going then aswell so 4 of them should be there so bring your camras please

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back