The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Blue Reflections X Connors Legacy

P.S Connors Legacy attempting to entice every bitch in the house into mating her :teehee:

Good morning (I think :blink: )

I would like to thank Bill and Doreen for their generous hospitality, Talli and I were very well looked after indeed.

Thanks also go Bert for coming up to help out on Friday, unfortunately Talli wasn't quite ready and wouldn't entertain Blue at all (in fact she stuck her nose in the air and ignored him altogether !!!). On Jane's Birthday too (sorry Jane).

Thanks to Tony for taking the time on Friday to do an artificial mating then back on Saturday to try again, as luck would have it Talli was spot on at her 16th day and things were much more straight forward with her giving Blue some emcouragement. And to think I considered going home on Friday evening :teehee: .

The drive home was an epic one, 14 hours and most of that spent queuing because of accidents caused by drivers going too fast or too slow !!! I finally got out of it all not far from Northampton services around 11pm and had to make a loo stop :b

I think Mum's said the majority about this breeding at the top, I really can't wait.

Here's the Pedigree :)

RCh/NCh Blue Reflections x RBCh Connors Legacy

So glad you got home safe eventually,now we just want Talli to make it all worthwhile by producing lots of pups when the time comes. Make sure she doesn't do anything daft after all your hard work to get home. Keep us all posted on her progress

regards

Doreen

congrats fleesh and of course blue, another stud dog now :thumbsup: glad you made it

thanks for the good wishes elise fast asleep in bed she is shattered i still cant believe how long the journey took cant remember when i prayed so much keep safe everyone in this awful weather love to all judith

Good luck to all concerned :luck:

Sounds like you had a nightmare of a journey Elise (w00t)

Hi Doreen,

Has it been over a week already ?

Talli is quite happy, she's currently passed out on the duvet in the corner of the room (Mum is at work, dogs having an evening in).

In fact "miss stuck up" has become very affectionate and comes for kisses and cuddles on the sofa (w00t)

We're counting down the weeks until we can safely say whether she is or isn't in pup, I'm afraid I haven't weighed her as with all the cold weather she's been eating like a horse warm breakfast buckets and big feed buckets in the kennels with the pack.

Hi Doreen,
Has it been over a week already ?

Talli is quite happy, she's currently passed out on the duvet in the corner of the room (Mum is at work, dogs having an evening in).

In fact "miss stuck up" has become very affectionate and comes for kisses and cuddles on the sofa (w00t)

We're counting down the weeks until we can safely say whether she is or isn't in pup, I'm afraid I haven't weighed her as with all the cold weather she's been eating like a horse warm breakfast buckets and big feed buckets in the kennels with the pack.

Hi Elise

nice to hear from you, thanks for the update. If you can, try to post some pics in a few weeks time.

best wishes for the New year to you and your Mum

kind regards

Doreen & Bill

WELL TALLI HAS DECIDED TO MOVE INDOORS SHE NOW HAS NIPPLES SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN FLAT ELISE AND I ARE NOW WONDERING IF SHE KNOWS SOMETHHING WE DONT GUESS WE WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE ELISE WILL BE CROSS I PUT THIS ON SHE SAYS I'LL JINX THINGS LOVE JUDITH (w00t) (w00t)

Talli will be 4 weeks on Saturday. She has gone off dog food and will only eat it mixed with Chicken Noodle Soup. She is obsessed with treat biscuits though :oops:

Talli will be 4 weeks on Saturday. She has gone off dog food and will only eat it mixed with Chicken Noodle Soup. She is obsessed with treat biscuits though :oops:
Sounds good then Judith :thumbsup:

4 weeks already? its flying by. fingers crossed :luck:

Talli Tea Monster ?

Not any more :thumbsup: she turned her nose up at a leftover cuppa this morning :wacko:

All signs are pointing towards puppies ;)

4 weeks down, 5 weeks to go !!!

will do some to-morrow as she will be 5 weeks nipples are bigger definitley and she is getting a little podgy well i think so judithx

Talli-whoppet with her Mum Kerri :wub:

001-14.jpg

PS done by elise. you didnt think i (mum) was that clever did you ? :b

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks dave i thought so will get elise to do more pics as time goes on :)) :) ) :))

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back