The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Blue Reflections X Connors Legacy

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
what are their nicknames damien 1and 2 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: judith
best not write what i call them Judith,i will get booted off lol,but i do love them.they more like Del and Rodney ones a big,well little softy and the others dead sly n cheeky :wacko:

Only 2 weeks to go now !!!

Talli was caught last night chewing sequins off the doggy duvet cover, she only does it at night :unsure:

hope you are giving her lot off cuddles :thumbsup:
All she wants is lots of food. Butchers tinned loaf is order of the day at the minute, she's already had 2 thirds of a can today before she'd settle and stop standing by her dish looking at me.

thats good give her every thing she wants make the pups nice and strong not long now i am counting the days till one comes to dundee this will be its minder the old fellow at the front has just passed away at a grand old age of 16

Picture_009.jpg

she cant wait she is missing the old man she goes from room to room looking for him so we cant wait to get her a new pal

omg elise just weighed tally she weighs 32lbs kerry weighed this when she had 5 to viv,s quest i hope their are pups or we have one humungous whippet lol elise has taken a few pictures i think she's loading them now or at least when she stops swearing at the camera (w00t) (w00t)

She's getting wider :teehee:

006-12.jpg

And you are NOT having your puppies in there !!!

001-16.jpg

I wonder how many are hiding in that tummy of yours :unsure:

004-13.jpg

Show us your pretty face Bumpy dog (with your VERY bumpy tum :wub: )

005-10.jpg

She's getting wider :teehee:
006-12.jpg

And you are NOT having your puppies in there !!!

001-16.jpg

I wonder how many are hiding in that tummy of yours :unsure:

004-13.jpg

Show us your pretty face Bumpy dog (with your VERY bumpy tum :wub: )

005-10.jpg
Poor Tal , you better take this many pictures of her and post them when she looks her usual athletic self.A girl could get a complex. She looks very content . Hope you are ready for a house packed with puppy spotters . My boys are on the mend so I might get some sleep tonight . Keep us well informed on the progress , All our best and excited wishes Kay , and The Lads xx

Glad to hear the boys canine and the boys human are feeling better. Puppy spotters most welcome, have they been wishing and praying for a brindle of their own ? (w00t)

Glad to hear the boys canine and the boys human are feeling better. Puppy spotters most welcome, have they been wishing and praying for a brindle of their own ? (w00t)
What do you think ! Rob is obsessed with getting a brindle boy . Jack doesn't think anything could be as nice as Trudy and James is just relieved him and his bedmates are better. You know me, any colour pup or dog I just can't resist being with K9s and like minded dog folk. Weather like today and a pack of dogs out in the fields, it's what life is meant to be like. The aroma in the house is much nicer this evening, so even Alan is saying how relieved he is all the lads are better, and how worried he was about them yesterday, and he's a cat person !!! Slowly he's seeing the error of his ways !

it flying by fleesh, she looks huge by the way i think @ least 6 in there if not more. :luck:

5-6 she looks well too.she resembles a rugby ball,they such a funny shape when they in pup,its a wonder them little legs carry them.

best of luck with the labour,its flown over. even mine are 5 weeks today.

NINE days to go, Mum is happy now as we felt puppy wiggles today :wub:

yes she did carole but she was in sheffield all day yesterday she will pm you later

Well it all starts here ... the demands of a pregnant whippet ...

The demands of Talli Connors:

1. I shall only eat fresh meat, tinned meat and fruit (just like my Mum Kerri-whippet ;) )

2. Tinned meat to be Butchers Choice Loaf or other of similar standard (no cheapies please, and don't mix it with dried food I WILL KNOW).

3. Fruit, currently I prefer apple, please do not be offended if I come to the fridge for seconds or thirds and take half your fingers with my fruit. Just get me MORE.

4. If neither of the above are available I will have your toast, your bacon sandwich, your cereal (no I do NOT want my own), any chips, pie, home-made lasagne, home-made braised beef sausages or any other human food on your plate, leftover or not.

:teehee:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back