The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Blue Reflections X Connors Legacy

Ok so there's around a week left, you all know what this means, yup, Mum is at panic stations :clown: .

Talli's belly is full up, there's very little room left and Mum is worrying there's no room left for pushing. We've been watching puppy wiggles from high up her rib cage right down and she permanently looks like she's swallowed a beach ball.

Even had the cheek to refuse a slice of toast when it was offered, preferring fresh fruit only today so I guess after racing in the morning I'm going shopping for fruit by the kilo LOL

sounds like she has got you rapt around her little toe :lol: not long now to pamper her remember and do the running commentry when it happens

Will have Mum stationed at the laptop, it keeps her occupied during proceedings :thumbsup:

fleesh wot weight is the bitch race weight and the dog please? cheerz :thumbsup:

If you want to know what she weighs now I'll bet it's about 34lb LOL

i am going to have a nervous breakdown if she keeps this nesting up. elise tells me talli has been doing it at night for a few days now. not so nervous any more, phew :sweating:

Last edited by a moderator:
great elise back from highgate quite worn out with talli feed me rub my back let me out now elise can take over :sweating: :sweating: :sweating:

001-17.jpg

005-11.jpg

004-14.jpg

003-13.jpg

Alan is saying how relieved he is all the lads are better, and how worried he was about them yesterday, and he's a cat person !!! Slowly he's seeing the error of his ways !
I think Alan handled his duties as Leo's personal prop very well today Kay, put up with screaming and everything. There's nothing like a whippet or two (three, four, seven, eight ...) to put things right.

I'm getting as nervous as you are now

Fingers and everything else crossed.

Doreen

Last edited by a moderator:
good luck keep an eye on her,ours come 3 days early.now they 6 weeks old tomorrow.time flys,i wish she was just haveing them today

i just love to have them..again best of luck :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back