The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Blue Reflections X Connors Legacy

I am Marie :) , as usual Mum is already nervous, I think her cigarette consumption increases proportionately with the size of Talli's little tum.

As usual at this stage I hope she isn't just kidding us along so she can have nice things in her food (w00t)

I am Marie :) , as usual Mum is already nervous, I think her cigarette consumption increases proportionately with the size of Talli's little tum.
As usual at this stage I hope she isn't just kidding us along so she can have nice things in her food (w00t)
Poor old Tal under so much pressure LOL.... Excellent excuse for everyone to over indulge. She does look very chunky by her usual athletic stature. Hope she's not kidding, after your epic journey. She'll be keeping lawn mower company if she's found out !!! Hope rest of the pack are well, and enjoying a run, on frost free ground for a welcome change, apart from the muddy paw prints, and ploughed garden look. Yeah, like I'm bothered about owt apart from the dogs. Keep well and warm, fingers crossed for you Kxx

She's not feeling the pressure, parked herself infront of the open fire baking her babies and grumbling to her hearts content. At least she's not like Blaze or she'd be farting to her hearts content.

Hope Riley-Piley and the Luscious Leo are being good boys (ok perhaps not Riley) and not getting up to too much mischief with Spot.

Pack have been enjoying their running in the woods, and muddy paws come with the territory, it's half the fun !

003-12.jpg

002-11.jpg

She's looking big now (w00t) ,I'd say she's definately in pup :luck:

looks like a bellyful there fleesh :thumbsup:

is it just me or do all pregnant dogs want to be in and out all evening or is it only when elise has gone out. talli give me a minute please :sweating: :sweating:

Hi Elise/ Judith

I have only just seen these photographs, she certainly looks well covered and round.

Fingers & toes crossed, I hope you get what you want.

Not long to go now.

regards

Doreen

She's already looking fed up :)

001-15.jpg

Her Mum Kerri is not impressed, Talli is getting mixers in her dinner and Kerri isn't (w00t)

29lb 8oz - 17 days to go ...

Her Mum (same raceweight) weighed that with just 7 days to go with her litter to a 22lb stud and produced 5 pups so I'm going for 6 pups, 4 bitches and 2 dogs.

best of luck Judith,Elise..looks like you going to have a few pups,5,6 there?..i will watch them as i liked bill and doreen's dog blue reflections he always puts a good race in,they be a litter these :thumbsup:

these 2 little sods have tore all my socks to bits.my feet are all sore

they like the devils children.the other dogs get on the sofa and look down at them, the poor Yorkie gets some stick,she always gets jumped on

there teeth are like little razor blades waiting to latch onto anything that moves (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back