The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bob Blatch Trophyexcitement And Pleasure Guarantee

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well Done Trish & Graham with your gang :thumbsup: & a Big Well Done to Patrick & Shona With Bella :cheers:

masta said:
we had a fantastic day, some great courses fantastic slipping and spot on judging all conducted in a friendly atmosphere :thumbsup:
very proud of Bella and im sure Rebecca and Sarah Toller are extremley pleased they bred the 1st and 2nd TOP LURE COURSING DOGS IN THE UK (w00t)   (w00t)   :- "  :clown:   IM AWAY TO START A WEB SITE AND BLOG  (w00t)   :- " 

bella-1.jpg

Well done to the lovely Bella :wub: .....

Chris I hope you get Zorro sorted soon ...... I think theres a few things that your vet should know to help him ........I've emailed you :)

Strike Whippets said:
masta said:
we had a fantastic day, some great courses fantastic slipping and spot on judging all conducted in a friendly atmosphere :thumbsup:
very proud of Bella and im sure Rebecca and Sarah Toller are extremley pleased they bred the 1st and 2nd TOP LURE COURSING DOGS IN THE UK (w00t)   (w00t)   :- "  :clown:   IM AWAY TO START A WEB SITE AND BLOG  (w00t)   :- " 

bella-1.jpg

Well done to the lovely Bella :wub: .....

Chris I hope you get Zorro sorted soon ...... I think theres a few things that your vet should know to help him ........I've emailed you :)

well done patrick n bella :thumbsup: great result.

Millie said:
Poor Zorro, give him some gentle  :huggles:   from me when he gets home lampy. It only seems like yesterday that he was born and you were worried mum had no milk !  :wub:

Well done Finley, the Buebezi's are very proud of you.  :thumbsup:

WOW :D :D You have got one hell of a memory. I had forgotten the milk aspect. But not now. You are a star :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ZORRO'S home tomorrow.Fingers crossed. I have really missed the little man :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

lamping man said:
ZORRO'S home tomorrow.Fingers crossed. I have really missed the little man :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:
So pleased for you :huggles:

TCx

lamping man said:
I'm still there. Millie. How did you remember that?? :)   :D

Never forget important things like that ;) .............. plus I have always liked Zorro and follow his progress :thumbsup: Glad to hear he's home !

Greetings all lure coursers :thumbsup: Now, for all those who attended the display of quality lure coursing last weekend which was the Bob Blatch Trophy there is to be a report of the action in the 19 March issue of The Countryman's Weekly. :eek: Also, my friends, the photos accompanying the report will be by that unparalleled photographer Trish G known to all on K9 and next week to enjoy birthdays and anniversaries. (w00t) Yes folks, for Trish G this must be approaching as good as it gets status (w00t) Happy anniversary and birthdays to Trish and Graham :huggles: :luck:

lamping man said:
Greetings all lure coursers :thumbsup:   Now, for all those who attended the display of quality lure coursing last weekend which was the Bob Blatch Trophy there is to be a report of the action in the 19 March issue of The Countryman's Weekly. :eek:   Also, my friends, the photos accompanying the report will be by that unparalleled photographer Trish G known to all on K9 and next week to enjoy birthdays and anniversaries. (w00t)   Yes folks, for Trish G this must be approaching as good as it gets status (w00t) Happy anniversary and birthdays to Trish and Graham :huggles:   :luck:

(w00t) :lol: :lol: thanks lampy for the brilliant write up (w00t) :thumbsup:

where all getting ready to party here,not one but two milestones will take place next week in ours, so if your up this end of the country most people will be welcome :thumbsup: :p

trish g said:
lamping man said:
Greetings all lure coursers :thumbsup:   Now, for all those who attended the display of quality lure coursing last weekend which was the Bob Blatch Trophy there is to be a report of the action in the 19 March issue of The Countryman's Weekly. :eek:   Also, my friends, the photos accompanying the report will be by that unparalleled photographer Trish G known to all on K9 and next week to enjoy birthdays and anniversaries. (w00t)   Yes folks, for Trish G this must be approaching as good as it gets status (w00t) Happy anniversary and birthdays to Trish and Graham :huggles:   :luck:

where all getting ready to party here,not one but two milestones will take place next week in ours, so if your up this end of the country most people will be welcome :thumbsup: :p

We would really enjoy partying with you all. Sadly we will not be able to make it due to a busy week. :( We are picking up a mtorhome this week also, so who knows for a future occasion......... . ;) :luck: :cheers:

lamping man said:
trish g said:
lamping man said:

We would really enjoy partying with you all. Sadly we will not be able to make it due to a busy week. :( We are picking up a mtorhome this week also, so who knows for a future occasion......... . ;) :luck: :cheers:

oh lucky you thats what we could do with :thumbsup:

will hopefully see you up our way in the near future,you and diane would always beb welcome to drop by :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back