The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bob Blatch Trophyexcitement And Pleasure Guarantee

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
AnnSa said:
haycroft said:
brilliant pics trish you've done all of us prond with your david bailey shots :thumbsup:
I have to agree, Trish has taken some brilliant pictures

there.............she never stopped once did she.

Well done Trish...........you done a great job
gold_stars.gif

nice meeting you today ann,though i did struggle with your accent a little :- " :p

just uploading 66 more and then its bed -_- -_- -_-

lamping man said:
Congrats to everyone taking part today. It seemed the weather was kind for the photos. Well done Trish. Some really good shots. I'm told it was a bit windy which must have been an inconvenience. Sorry we couldn't be there :thumbsup:
You were missed by Andy, lampy, how is Zorro Ok I hope :huggles:

lamping man said:
Congrats to everyone taking part today. It seemed the weather was kind for the photos. Well done Trish. Some really good shots. I'm told it was a bit windy which must have been an inconvenience. Sorry we couldn't be there :thumbsup:

you was certainly missed lampy,the event wasnt the same without you and diane there :)

trish , excellent pics!!!! you got the kane ones so spot on!!! :thumbsup:

now for tanyas amazing control with her two (w00t) :lol: :- "

IMG_5769.jpg

IMG_5770.jpg

IMG_5777.jpg

IMG_5778.jpg

IMG_5780.jpg

IMG_5782.jpg

IMG_5783.jpg

IMG_5784.jpg

IMG_5786.jpg

IMG_5787.jpg

IMG_5788.jpg

IMG_5789.jpg

IMG_5792.jpg

IMG_5793.jpg

IMG_5794.jpg

IMG_5795.jpg

sorry tanya couldnt resist (w00t) (w00t) :teehee:

she does alright for a little bird doesnt she that posh totty lol :- "

Woooooooow trish, i just love these photos, cant thank you enough for those you have sent through to me :huggles:

no wonder my arms blooming ache so much!!!! (w00t)

anyone would think sas was keen for the lure!!!! :- " :lol:

they ran their little hearts out round that course bless them :wub: , poor sas and lulu have never been in slips :)

i think i should do demos dont you, how to hold 100lbs of leaping dog weight on a field!!! think crufts would e interested in a demo (w00t)

thank you so much for the pics , a lovely sight to see all the dogs trying their hardest :wub:

lil baby lilly and alfie were quite fond of each other werent they sarah :wub:

just remember im ever so poshiest pikey about (w00t)

posh totty said:
lil baby lilly and alfie were quite fond of each other werent they sarah  :wub:
just remember im ever so poshiest pikey about  (w00t)

awwwwww yes they didnt half love each other!! lily loved trying to catch Alfie!

:huggles:

Congratulations to the winner and runners up :cheers: :cheers:

Fantastic pictures Trish, :thumbsup: the ones of Kane did make me chuckle :lol: think he did really well considering he has 7 kids at home to look after :lol: :teehee:

jue332 said:
Congratulations to the winner and runners up  :cheers:   :cheers:
Fantastic pictures Trish,  :thumbsup: the ones of Kane did make me chuckle  :lol: think he did really well considering he has 7 kids at home to look after  :lol:   :teehee:

I like that (w00t)

Whats up with him lampy it's not too serious is it :(

Give hime and extra gentle stroke from the Spryers ok :huggles:

BeeJay said:
What's happened to Zorro Lampy?
He's had quite a bad time over the last 4 days, Vomiting basically and generally going down hill as a result of this and of not eating. The upshot was that following vet treatment he didn't pick up and was admitted to vet hospital on Friday night,. He has been on a drip since and following xrays where it was thought he may have a blockage, as he did not have a temperature and no runs,he was found to be clear thankfully. It has been diagnosed merely as severe gastritis. He will have solids tomorrow and if he can keep it down, will come home Monday. :luck: To him. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back