The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bob Blatch Trophyexcitement And Pleasure Guarantee

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
controversial said:
she is busy in photobucket got a few hundred to sort out .hope you enjoyed your day and been bitten by the coursing bug
It was really great to see all the dogs running and meet some of

the K9'ers...............would have enjoyed it a lot more if i hadnt

felt so lousy and spent half the day skulking in the car out of the

cold...........hopefully get to the next one and get more into it :))

Andy didnt get all the results he was too busy playing on the quad with Patrick 8) :- "

He will NOT be getting one :*

I know my boy Kane did us proud by getting to the semi's :huggles: then being knocked out by Bella, couldn't have been by a nicer girl :D

Well done to all winners and runners up :cheers: :cheers:

*Lesley* said:
Andy didnt get all the results he was too busy playing on the quad with Patrick 8)   :- "

I know my boy Kane did us proud by getting to the semi's :huggles:   then being knocked out by Bella, couldn't have been by a nicer girl :D

Well done to all winners and runners up :cheers:   :cheers:

Well done Kane 2 semis in two weeks

Brilliant

Who owns the winner Lesley?

Well done to all of the runners and finalists :thumbsup: ......Its good to see 2 racing breds (one being a WCRCh) at the top ...... Looking forward to seeing the photos :D

yeah come on trish wheres the pics :- "

you were doing a grea job taking photos of the day

yeah it was ..just abit windy but once again a really lovely day

well done to all the winners :cheers:

And poor Andrea as she couldnt hardly speak..she hasnt been very well

And no injuries which was great

Heres a few pics I took today :))

01.jpg

02re.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

06re.jpg

07re.jpg

08re.jpg

09re.jpg

10re.jpg

kane.jpg

jinx and rubys mum said:
*Lesley* said:
Andy didnt get all the results he was too busy playing on the quad with Patrick 8)   :- "

I know my boy Kane did us proud by getting to the semi's :huggles:   then being knocked out by Bella, couldn't have been by a nicer girl :D

Well done to all winners and runners up :cheers:   :cheers:

Well done Kane 2 semis in two weeks

Brilliant

Who owns the winner Lesley?

Thanks Shona :)

It was Cupids Arrow and owner Ms Toller :thumbsup:

controversial said:
what a windy day ,but a great days sport was had by all a big well done to cupids arrow for winning the main stake from penny pictures.not bad having the same sire. stockhouse misty dawn i think was the purse winner from buebezi fun and frolic .jigsaw of knoyle i think was the winner from vanya neolithic shadow in the plate.may stend corrected on the last two winners as it was a very busy day (w00t) .the yorkshire dogs did us proud to day three runners up and three other semi finalists a big well done to them all .and thankyou for a great days coursing :cheers: pictures to follow
Congratulations to Cupid's Arrow who I know better as Sarah Tollers WCRCh Mr Starburst as well as being half bro to Penny Pictures and Stockhouse Misty Dawn is another of the Toller bred dogs. She is a Just Dandy daughter and the other 2 Just Dandy grandpups. Bit of a family thing going on with them. ;)

Can't wait for the photos. (hint).

oops okay I've seen some photos now. Looks like you all had good weather and some great photos were taken. :thumbsup:

jinx and rubys mum said:
Great picsThat last one especially is a belter!!!! :D

I love that too :D you can tell how much fun Kane has doing the lure coursing, they are great pics :thumbsup:

trish is just loading up photos now .took over 200 so took some sorting looks nice and warm and not a breeze to be seen .

first 100 pics getting uploaded now,so wont be too long :sweating: :thumbsup:

oh come on trish!!!!! bet you are really in fits over me trying to hold my lurchers and thats whats delaying you!!! (w00t)

I'll post a full list of runners/placings/etc in a mo.

brill day! Lola made the semi's and was knocked out by the winner Cupids Arrow

and maggie made the quarter finals being knocked out by Penny Pictures (bella)

the yorkshire dogs certainly did us proud!!

half wAY THROUGH THE 100 :blink:

SARAH GOING TO EMAIL YOU YOURS

maggie did really well today,to say she had what she had done on weds,theres a good one of her and finley now i know why she beat him she put the frights into him (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back