The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bob Blatch Trophyexcitement And Pleasure Guarantee

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The girls aren't coming :( my friend is having them

for the day.

Im not sure Sada's season is finished......dont even ask

about the great dane episode yesterday :(

Last edited by a moderator:
AnnSa said:
The girls aren't coming  :(   my friend is having themfor the day.

Im not sure Sada's season is finished......dont even ask

about the great dane episode yesterday  :(

great dane :eek: was sada been a tart with the big boy (w00t) (w00t)

not long to go now!! :- "

:luck: :luck: to all, lets hope all run clean and injury free.

I think it'to get there at 9 for 9.30 start Patrick, if its still the time planned originally :thumbsup:

just picked up the growlers,all ready for a great days sport 8) is bob still coming

For those wanting to come and spectate, the post code and directions can be found in post number 126 page 9 of this thread. :thumbsup:

lamping man said:
For those wanting to come and spectate, the post code and directions can be found in post number 126 page 9 of this thread.  :thumbsup:
im bringing 2 spectators , how much is it again please so i can pass it on , thanks :thumbsup:

rhinos are world champions again,holbeach tomorrow the weekend carnt get any better.oh yes the bulls will be really p----d off (w00t)

Hope the weather improves it's terrible here really wild (w00t)

Good luck to all tomorrow :luck: :luck: :luck:

good luck to all runners tomorow and may all dogs and owners enjoy a safe passage to and from the coursing fields. may the best dog on the day win.. :luck: :thumbsup:

does anyone have the final list of runners and results for those of us await the outcome of this event :thumbsup:

I'm looking forward to the results and photos ......Can't wait to see who's been crowned the UK's top lure courser :)

what a windy day ,but a great days sport was had by all a big well done to cupids arrow for winning the main stake from penny pictures.not bad having the same sire. stockhouse misty dawn i think was the purse winner from buebezi fun and frolic .jigsaw of knoyle i think was the winner from vanya neolithic shadow in the plate.may stend corrected on the last two winners as it was a very busy day (w00t) .the yorkshire dogs did us proud to day three runners up and three other semi finalists a big well done to them all .and thankyou for a great days coursing :cheers: pictures to follow

Where's Trish with the pictures :lol:

It was sooo cold

But i did get a cuddle with the gorgeous Noah and i

must say Kane is a beautiful in the fur as he is in

his pictures :thumbsup:

she is busy in photobucket got a few hundred to sort out .hope you enjoyed your day and been bitten by the coursing bug

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back