The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bob Blatch Trophyexcitement And Pleasure Guarantee

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I've just noticed that another of the Toller bred racers was in the draw Heart's Delight (Rebecca's Valentine) sister to the winner was also in there I thought that I spotted her and her owner in the photos. (Funny how you can spot dogs that you have often run your own against, even when they aren't in racing gear or doing something different).

Those are some cracking photos Trish. :thumbsup: Really enjoyed looking at 'em.

Poor Zorro :(

Hope he is back home with you soon and makes a quick recovery :luck: :huggles: :luck: :huggles:

lamping man said:
BeeJay said:
What's happened to Zorro Lampy?
He's had quite a bad time over the last 4 days, Vomiting basically and generally going down hill as a result of this and of not eating. The upshot was that following vet treatment he didn't pick up and was admitted to vet hospital on Friday night,. He has been on a drip since and following xrays where it was thought he may have a blockage, as he did not have a temperature and no runs,he was found to be clear thankfully. It has been diagnosed merely as severe gastritis. He will have solids tomorrow and if he can keep it down, will come home Monday. :luck: To him. :thumbsup:

Poor little chap. I hope that he can keep down the solid food tomorrow and will be home with you soon.

I know how much you both love your dogs I'm so sorry to read that he's been so poorly and given you such a worrying time.

trish g said:
nice meeting you today ann,though i did struggle with your accent a little :- "  :p just uploading 66 more and then its bed -_-   -_-   -_-

It wasn't helped by me being full of cold and having a sore throat,

it's even worse today so you were lucky yesterday to hear anything

at all :lol:

AnnSa said:
trish g said:
nice meeting you today ann,though i did struggle with your accent a little :- "  :p just uploading 66 more and then its bed -_-   -_-   -_-

It wasn't helped by me being full of cold and having a sore throat,

it's even worse today so you were lucky yesterday to hear anything

at all :lol:

(w00t) :lol: :lol: hope your feeling better soon :huggles: that wind didnt help either,carnt believe its still blowing a gale out there :blink:

For all friends of ZORRO :huggles:

Just spoken to the vet. ZORRO had a good night and is now taking fluids orally. He has been fed and will continue to be, at 2 hourly intervals and if he keeps his food down, then its HOME TOMORROW (w00t) (w00t) .

Thanks for your concern. I'll continue to give progress reports :thumbsup: Chris and Diane :thumbsup:

lamping man said:
Just spoken to the vet. ZORRO had a good night and is now taking fluids orally. He has been fed and will continue to be, at 2 hourly intervals and if he keeps his food down, then its  HOME TOMORROW (w00t)   (w00t) .

Thanks for your concern. I'll continue to give progress reports :thumbsup:   Chris and Diane :thumbsup:

brilliant news on zorro (w00t) :thumbsup: keep up the fight zorro lad :huggles:

we had a fantastic day, some great courses fantastic slipping and spot on judging all conducted in a friendly atmosphere :thumbsup:

very proud of Bella and im sure Rebecca and Sarah Toller are extremley pleased they bred the 1st and 2nd TOP LURE COURSING DOGS IN THE UK (w00t) (w00t) :- " :clown: IM AWAY TO START A WEB SITE AND BLOG (w00t) :- "

bella-1.jpg

Great pics as always Trish. :thumbsup: It was a great day, our dogs really enjoyed themselves. Congratulations to everyone, there were some cracking runs yesterday :cheers:

lamping man said:
Just spoken to the vet. ZORRO had a good night and is now taking fluids orally. He has been fed and will continue to be, at 2 hourly intervals and if he keeps his food down, then its  HOME TOMORROW (w00t)   (w00t) .
Glad to hear he is a bit better today, I think a lot of people were worried about him yesterday. Hope he's fully recovered soon :luck:

Sorry to see Andrea wasn't feeling herself either :( I hope she feels better soon too :luck: :huggles:

~elizabeth~ said:
Great pics as always Trish.  :thumbsup: It was a great day, our dogs really enjoyed themselves. Congratulations to everyone, there were some cracking runs yesterday  :cheers:
lamping man said:
Glad to hear he is a bit better today, I think a lot of people were worried about him yesterday. Hope he's fully recovered soon :luck:

Sorry to see Andrea wasn't feeling herself either :( I hope she feels better soon too :luck: :huggles:

Thanks Elizabeth for your thoughts. So glad that you enjoyed the day :thumbsup:

lamping man said:

Thanks for your concern. I'll continue to give progress reports :thumbsup:   Chris and Diane :thumbsup:

so glad you're wee man is feeling we all did miss you

haycroft said:
lamping man said:

so glad you're wee man is feeling we all did miss you

Thanks Sarah. Where was that TC? :*

TC was certainly missed yesterday too,shame you couldnt make it :(

good luck for next week :luck: :luck: :luck: ,wish i could be there to watch you and ruso,but i will be keeping a close eye on the tv :thumbsup:

trish g said:
TC was certainly missed yesterday too,shame you couldnt make it  :(
good luck for next week :luck:   :luck:   :luck:   ,wish i could be there to watch you and ruso,but i will be keeping a close eye on the tv :thumbsup:

Yeh. And i'll be looking for a posh bird with a new outfit :blink: :- "

haycroft said:
lamping man said:

so glad your wee man is feeling better we all did miss you

lamping man said:
trish g said:
TC was certainly missed yesterday too,shame you couldnt make it  :(
good luck for next week :luck:   :luck:   :luck:   ,wish i could be there to watch you and ruso,but i will be keeping a close eye on the tv :thumbsup:

Yeh. And i'll be looking for a posh bird with a new outfit :blink: :- "

Sorry Guys, I missed everyone too :(

I felt a bit like Zorro, had a bit of an upset stomach on Friday evening and couldn't cope with being in a field feeling like that :b

Well done to all the winners, and we'll see you next time :D

TCx

Poor Zorro, give him some gentle :huggles: from me when he gets home lampy. It only seems like yesterday that he was born and you were worried mum had no milk ! :wub:

Well done Finley, the Buebezi's are very proud of you. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back