The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bronchitus (spelling Sorry)

meddling

'Dibs'
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The Vet thinks that Daisy my tibetan spaniel has Bronchitus (spelling!)

She's having a chest xray next week...any one had experiences of this in any of their dogs?

Cant help im afraid Clair.

But i just wanted to say i hope you get Daisy

sorted quickly :huggles:

hope daisy gets better soon :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Thanks Katie and ann - she should be ok, unless they find something sinister in the xray next week...its like a doggy care home round here at the moment :D

ive no experience clair,but just wanted to wish daisy a speedy recovery once they get to the bottom of things.

give her a gentle :huggles: from me and my gang :)

You could try her on some Garlic as it is antbiotic and is excreated thro the lungs.

Dorwest herbs do a really good one and they are great with advice :thumbsup:

Oh Clair, poor you, and poor Daisy. Hope it's something simple, and hope she will be beter in no time :huggles: xx

Yes garlics a good idea .... Poor Daisy I hope she's feeling better soon :huggles: xx

Happy Humber said:
You could try her on some Garlic as it is antbiotic and is excreated thro the lungs.Dorwest herbs do a really good one and they are great with advice :thumbsup:

Thank you - will give it a go...she's incredibly fussy and difficult to get things into - but I'll try this :thumbsup:

hope daisy feeling better soon med

:huggles: to you both

oh clair..no advice (suprise suprise) but sending loves to you and hope daisy is ok :wub:

for both you and Daisy Clair
Hugs13.gif

get well soon daisy heres a hug for you both clair from us all here :huggles: :huggles:

How's Daisy doing Clair :huggles:

She coughs a lot, sometimes right through the night, she's also very irritable with all of us, she's happily sunbathing at the moment which is where she's happiest...although no one else is allowed near otherwise she shouts at them...I look forward to getting Wednesdays xray over and done with to find out what's going on.

Thanks Ann :huggles:

My old terrier had bronchitis, his had an alleric component to it - the vet can tell this my doing a lavage of the lungs, shows if bacterial, allergic inflammatory etc not sure if you are having this done, this then shows better what treatment they will respond to. Mine ended up on a concoction of bronchodilators and steroids to keep his under control but did really well. How old is your dog - more common in older terriers

NickyVN said:
My old terrier had bronchitis, his had an alleric component to it - the vet can tell this my doing a lavage of the lungs, shows if bacterial, allergic inflammatory etc not sure if you are having this done, this then shows better what treatment they will respond to. Mine ended up on a concoction of bronchodilators and steroids to keep his under control but did really well. How old is your dog - more common in older terriers
Daisy's 10 and a half...but that is young for tibetan spaniels, they live forever...thanks for info - and for the encouraging news :thumbsup:

poor little Daisy :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back