The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bsfa Meeting At Banbury

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Norman says 'I could do this - EASY! Please let me have a try...............? :- "

Norman_and_Liz_Apr05.jpg

And finally, happiness is Iggie-sized! :wub: :thumbsup: :huggles:

Robyn_and_Norman.jpg

Nice pics :thumbsup: I think I prefer them when they're doing their meercat impressions to when they're actually running :lol: Weren't the Iggies cute :wub:

Elizabeth

Zephyr said:
Gelert straining at the leash,

I'm sorry, I know I am old and easily confused but isn't that Elizabeth's dog??? And isn't he called Floyd ............. or have I totally lost the plot here??? Somebody please enlighten me.

dessie said:
Zephyr said:
Gelert straining at the leash,

I'm sorry, I know I am old and easily confused but isn't that Elizabeth's dog??? And isn't he called Floyd ............. or have I totally lost the plot here??? Somebody please enlighten me.

I think Gelert is his pet name, but we will have to wait for Elizabeth to come along and say for sure! ;) ;)

PS I did get a couple of photos of you and Wendy just about to slip your dogs, but they weren't much good - sorry! :b

Last edited by a moderator:
Elizabeth,

I expect they'd absolutely love a run- I'm always(almost) on PM at 9.30 and 4 at the car park end if thats convenient????

The woman with the Nimrodels seems really nice, but she's terrified that Nana or Tessy might knock hers over!

Olivia

Thanks for putting Alfie, Nelly and Normie on Beth- they are lovely photos! :wub:

Typical isn't it- two sighthounds who have done it all before, give up half way round, and the TOY breed who has never lure coursed before goes round one and a half times like a pro! :oops:

It's a shame that IGs aren't in the sighthound group like they are in Europe, or Normie could have competed properly! :rant:

Liz and the Monellis

Zephyr said:
PS  I did get a  couple of photos of you and Wendy just about to slip your dogs, but they weren't much good - sorry! :b

Tut Tut !! you will have to try harder next time LOL :lol: :lol:

Zephyr said:
Gelert straining at the leash, with Mouse behind :thumbsup:
Thanks for putting the photos of Mouse on Beth. Incidentally Woody is in this photo too standing behind Mouse the Mad (w00t) . Glad that we are saved the yelling that Mouse makes. Bless! :wub:

Zephyr said:
I think Gelert is his pet name, but we will have to wait for Elizabeth to come along and say for sure! ;)   ;)
Duh... just back from being flat out with lurghy for 24 hours :x yes, Gelert is his pet name. Plan was to have 2 named Gelert (after the story, and quite a traditional greyhound name) and Guto (pronounced Gitto, Guto was a famous runner in a welsh version of the Marathon story). Haven't got round to the second dog yet. Should have gone for Guto in the first place, then I could have shortened it to 'Git' which would suit his behaviour on many occasions. Flaming Floyde is his ped name, which is also quite appropriate ( the flaming bit in particular).

Olivia, we tend not to start off from the bathing place end because of the bins (his favorite thing :wub: hence alternative names ) - OH will keep him on lead and look out for you this weekend! (this is gibberish to everyone else - sorry!)

I was going to congratulate Norman - then had a panic as I couldn't remember WHICH lovely blue Iggy actually went round - I thought it was Liz's. Shame the film ran out by then!

Off to be ill again,

Elizabeth

Elizabeth

Sorry to be complicated, :unsure: , but we have inlaws, parents, and grandmother to visit this weekend so no idea when we'll be around.

Give us a call if you'd like to meet (phone book under H R L Pile) if you'd like a walk but don't worry if not (sorry not very good at this sort of thing :wacko: )

O

Zephyr said:
Norman says 'I could do this - EASY!  Please let me have a try...............? :- "

[SIZE=14pt]OMG[/SIZE]........

..........Sorry, fell off my chair as I have just seen myself in the background of this shot :x

At least I have started to put faces to names after matching dogs with names on posts!!

Norman :wub: Enjoyed watching him lots. Only thing was, Ollie wanted to get up on my lap after seeing Norman climb up on his mum!

Mouse :wub: :wub: :wub:

Tracy Chamberlain said:
moriarte said:
is this you, then?  ;)

And I thought you were nice.............................

I am, really :devil: We'll all know who you are next time and will come up an say 'hello' properly :cheers: It was nice meeting people actually, putting names to (dog's?) faces! It's funny really, the 'Hello, I'm 'Fido', well actually I'm Joe Bloggs, my dog is Fido' conversation we had several times over! :lol: (actually, Deb's digger IS Joe Bloggs, just for extra confusion :wacko: )

It's the same with dogwalkers in the village - you always call them by the dog's name (Oh, look there's mr and mrs Scruffy...) :oops: :lol:

Elizabeth

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back