The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bsfa Meeting At Banbury

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
>I was the short fat ugly woman with the gorgeous fawn whippy!

Nooo that was me except that you've got the height wrong. :lol: Did you have a little red/golden fawn whippet bitch? Blue masked?

I and this is an important point coming up here. ;) I had TWO gorgeous fawn whippies with me. Dessie and Millie of course were sadly let down in the fawn department one had to squint badly to even see the fawn on theirs. :lol:

What a shame we'd have had an even bigger K9 meeting. I can only think of three whippet people who were there who are not K9 people and Elizabeth is putting one of those straight I believe. ;) (Olivia I mean btw).

Did you stay to see my big hairy thing in the fun run? He was the very hairy deerhound who was ambling after a mad man until the lure made a noise and scared him so he ran away. :b

LOL! Well if you are very lucky and bring your own tea bags, coffee or whatever (and cups) I might be able to spare some hot water cos I usually take two flasks!!!

Dessie,

I keep forgetting to add this to my posts, what a lovely offer, thank you very much. I did manage to get up in enough time to make a flask though :)) At least I only had to make one as OH couldn't be bothered to get out of bed that early on a Sunday, muttered sonething about a sore throat :- "

Tracy

Couple of ours, OH might have taken just a few more of him for some reason!

floyde_fullstride.jpg

floyde_collected_close.jpg

Here's Olivia's Nan or is it Nana? I think she got one of the best whippy scores on her first time out!

nana.jpg

BeeJay said:
>I was the short fat ugly woman with the gorgeous fawn whippy!
Nooo that was me except that you've got the height wrong.  :lol:   Did you have a little red/golden fawn whippet bitch?  Blue masked? 

I and this is an important point coming up here. ;)   I had TWO gorgeous fawn whippies with me.  Dessie and Millie of course were sadly let down in the fawn department one had to squint badly to even see the fawn on theirs.  :lol:

What a shame we'd have had an even bigger K9 meeting.  I can only think of three whippet people who were there who are not K9 people and Elizabeth is putting one of those straight I believe.  ;) (Olivia I mean btw). 

Did you stay to see my big hairy thing in the fun run?  He was the very hairy deerhound who was ambling after a mad man until the lure made a noise and scared him so he ran away.  :b

I did have a fawn with a blue mask, but he is a dog. Don't worry, everyone thinks the same because he's quite small and too pretty :- "

I didn't stay right til the end so missed your fun run :( Had to get back to administer TLC to the lump under the covers so left before the second session started ( I knew I would stay until the end if I saw the first race and then I'd be accused of not caring :oops: )

Sounds like the fun run was good though, lets hope there's one of those next time......

Here's a brindle - not sure who (OH did try to take only K9 badge ones)

brindle1a.jpg

brindle1b.jpg

I'm so happy doing this coursing thing my little ears just fly for joy? (funny but crap photo...)

happywhippy.jpg

:D Wow great pics .......... From last one up is

My Lucy running with Vanna's blue boy

then two of Dessies TJ

and the other two I think is Dessie's Bertha.

None of my embrassing Tilly then........ who tried running with Bertha :b :oops: :lol:

Yes Tracey I was wearing my K9 badge all day LOL :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Millie said:
None of my embrassing Tilly then........ who tried running with Bertha  :b   :oops:   :lol:
No, sorry :oops: Will try a few more next time, light permitting! I was anticipating a blurry mess (or empty film) - it's been a while since we used a pre-historic camera!

Elizabeth

Yes Tracey I was wearing my K9 badge all day LOL :thumbsup:

Think I need to change my contact lenses then, sorry :b

Zephyr said:
Also saw Alfie, Beejay, Dessie and Millie and all their dogs having a great time.

:oops: And Vanna - Sorry!!!! :b Thanks for being so kind and giving your raffle prize to my little girl - very sweet of you. :)

Great pictures Elizabeth - and even with your 'prehistoric' camera, you got them on quicker than I got my digital ones :b - mine aren't moving pix though, just a few of the dogs watching and waiting! :thumbsup:

moriarte said:
Blue and brindle, this was towards the end
Yup, that's Ivan and Millie's Lucy. What Ivan thinks he's doing there I don't know! He's either goose stepping or doing the Ministry of Silly Walks!!

I was very proud of Gladly, though. He retired from lure-coursing 4 years ago when he damaged his shoulder, but now he's a veteran and can run solo, I let him have another go and he won the Veteran class!

(Got to have a brag!!)

Vanna said:
moriarte said:
Blue and brindle, this was towards the end
Yup, that's Ivan and Millie's Lucy. What Ivan thinks he's doing there I don't know! He's either goose stepping or doing the Ministry of Silly Walks!!

I was very proud of Gladly, though. He retired from lure-coursing 4 years ago when he damaged his shoulder, but now he's a veteran and can run solo, I let him have another go and he won the Veteran class!

(Got to have a brag!!)

Vanna, Millie put your pic up too, at the end so keep scrolling!

http://basilisk.co.uk/dog/

Hi Elizabeth,

GREAT action shots - really liked the one of Digger, have made it a screen saver on our computer 8)

Lovely shots of all dogs. Did take a video of our two, but couldn't keep up with them as they were too fast for me!! :D The scenery looked nice tho :- " :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back