The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bsfa Photos

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
enjoyed them pics elizabeth :thumbsup: ,love the afghans. :wub:

moriarte said:
~JO~ said:
Thank for the great pics!!
Who is the fawn in the second posting of pictures, not Winxy....is it Pebriar foxhunter?

Not sure :unsure: - maybe Vanna would know? They haven't posted the results yet. I love his expression though :wub:

Sorry I meant in the 3rd lot of pics in the white vest

~JO~ said:
moriarte said:
~JO~ said:
Thank for the great pics!!
Who is the fawn in the second posting of pictures, not Winxy....is it Pebriar foxhunter?

Not sure :unsure: - maybe Vanna would know? They haven't posted the results yet. I love his expression though :wub:

Sorry I meant in the 3rd lot of pics in the white vest

I think it might have been Vanna's Cheetah, I though Gladly looked lovely in the yellow vest, he really enjoyed his runs. I didn't realise he was nine :huggles:

FANTASTIC photos looks like everyone/dogs had a great time thanks for sharing them with us hope to be there for the next meet

moriarte said:
I think it was Cheetah too :unsure:

Yes it was Cheetah - as usual focussing entirely on what she's doing. That's great when she's doing something like that, not so good when she's killing cushions! :- "

Olivia, Moriate and Jack seem to have got more pics of my gang than almost anyone else! I do love the one of Ellie putting the brakes on (Ist pic in the second post!) Thanks guys - they're amazing photos.

I nearly didn't take Gladly because I thought it would be cold (I was right about that bit!!!), but I'm glad I did, he had a whale of a time! :huggles:

great pictures nice to see the salukis afghans and borzoi runing and was that a basenji. :))

Vanna said:
moriarte said:
I think it was Cheetah too :unsure:

Yes it was Cheetah - as usual focussing entirely on what she's doing. That's great when she's doing something like that, not so good when she's killing cushions! :- "

Course it was a girly!! didn't look at that bit?? :- " :- " :lol:

She looks fantastic in that picture :D

silverhob said:
great pictures nice to see the salukis afghans and borzoi runing and was that a basenji. :))
Yes, Basenjis are classified as sighthounds so are eligible to take part! Not sure about the Rhodesian Ridgeback that turned up though! LOL!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back