The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bsfa Photos

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Olivia they are wonderful, and there are so many!

I obviously love all the ones of Winx running with Esme (even though he looks twice the size (w00t) ) but that head shot of him in the first post it scrummy :wub: :wub: :wub: and the one where he's going in on the lure :oops:

Lethal and Jeremy flirting ones are so sweet :wub: and Badge and Ruso fighting are just classic...welcome to my world (w00t) 8) :teehee:

I really like the ones of Jayne holding Badger too, he looks constipated in the last one (w00t)

Thanks so much for taking so many of everyone's dags, it's great to see them all :huggles:

TCx

ce595fa0.jpg

d9f5efef.jpg

7f331215.jpg

c52e1c60.jpg

4e0ad107.jpg

3de13034.jpg

90fb87f6.jpg

afe892ed.jpg

Fabulous pictures of the deerhounds, I love that one who seems rather keen to be away from the slips (w00t)

Ruso bless him :wub: and Jakey fast asleep in his crate :b

The ones of Leia and Esme are superb :cheers:

TCx

Fab pics :cheers:

Thanks for the brilliant pics of Daisy :thumbsup:

Its lovely seeing the pictures of them all having fun in action, and I'm starting to recognise some of the whippies now, its good to be able to put faces to names :D

Fabulous pictures Olivia! I love the ones of Gladly - especially the one where he's overshot the lure!

Thanks

Great pic's OEH ..Just gutted we won't see many more for a while now ... :thumbsup:

Brill pics ............... thanks for all the ones of Joy and Diva they are really good :thumbsup:

Think I will have to put a differant collar on Diva, that one looks like it was bonking her on the head in some of those pics LOL (w00t) :D

Wow Olivia, such fantastic pictures - wish I could have been there :(

Is that Ethel all grown up? with Jeremy?

Too many wonderful pictures - but well done to all!

Brilliant s pics oliva..you must of taken loads

And thanks for putting the photo of me...NOT (w00t) ,Badge looks cute as usual

Tutti took a fancy to my Bow :* she was definatly out of season though

Love the head shots of Effel :huggles: (i think it was her)

It was a great day apart from me having a stink of a cold hence leaving early

Congratulations on fibee getting BOB, BIF well done

See you all there nxt season :thumbsup:

Brilliant photos :thumbsup: .......You've taken the best picture ever of our V man :huggles: ........As for that huge eared puppy ......all I can say is OMG !! .....The ears got bigger the further the lure went (w00t) .....Thanks for sharing :cheers:

Thanks Olivia - more brilliant shots. Hope Nana is OK.

~JO~ said:
Is that Ethel all grown up?  with Jeremy?

Certainly is Jo!!

Cracking pics of Rupert and Ronan ............love the one of Rupert where you can see from his whole body posture that he is just about to go in for the kill (w00t) !!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back