The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bsfa

~elizabeth~

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We had a lovely day at BSFA, lots and lots of whippets today so lots of photos too

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

My goodness..what amazing pictures! Absolutely fantastic! Wish I was there

Brilliant! And there is one of Archibaldy which is fantastic as I haven't got any of him lure-coursing :thumbsup:

Also made a great purchase of a very, very nice collar for Miss Peggy-Sue who had a very nice day out watching her big brothers running :huggles:

Saved the best one til last :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

56.jpg

She forgot she was a puppy a bit later though :- " :b :lol:

57.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing pictures!! They look like they are having a great time so happy!!

I wish there was somewhere in the scottish borders that did lure coursing. Does anyone know of anywhere in scotland that does lure coursing or in the north of England i can get to newcastle in about 2hrs15?

Wow fantastic pics of beautiful whippets, a joy to see :wub: :wub: Jan

Lovely photos. That pup at the end with the spotty nose. Terrific. Well done :thumbsup:

Brilliant pictures 8)

We had a great day too - got lots of -_- dogs now :D

Little Ethel was a bit of a show stopper wasnt she? :wub:

~JO~ said:
Brilliant!  And there is one of Archibaldy which is fantastic as I haven't got any of him lure-coursing  :thumbsup:
Also made a great purchase of a very, very nice collar for Miss Peggy-Sue who had a very nice day out watching her big brothers running  :huggles:

Jo, can you point me in the direction of which one is Archibald, I think I've worked it out but I'm not sure. Fantastic pictures.

Jenny

quintessence said:
~JO~ said:
Brilliant!  And there is one of Archibaldy which is fantastic as I haven't got any of him lure-coursing  :thumbsup:
Also made a great purchase of a very, very nice collar for Miss Peggy-Sue who had a very nice day out watching her big brothers running  :huggles:

Jo, can you point me in the direction of which one is Archibald, I think I've worked it out but I'm not sure. Fantastic pictures.

Jenny

This is Archie Jenny...

12.jpg

and I love the one of Winx's bum (w00t) :wacko: :wub:

Thanks Tracy, I had it right. I recognise Winx and one or two others, we were talking about it today and will try and come and watch next time.

Jenny

quintessence said:
Thanks Tracy, I had it right.  I recognise Winx and one or two others, we were talking about it today and will try and come and watch next time.
Jenny

That would be great Jenny :thumbsup:

The next one is on the 9th July ;)

Elizabeth

Thanks fot the fantastic photos. :D

I must buy Fleur her own veteran coat (does anyone know where I can get one?), She looks so sad in the BSFA one tied up at the front! :(

Don't know how you had the energy to sort the pictures out last night.

Me and the girls were zonked!

Debbie

quintessence said:
Thanks Tracy, I had it right.  I recognise Winx and one or two others, we were talking about it today and will try and come and watch next time.
Jenny

That would be great to see you there Jenny! Really pleased with my boys as they are both a bit rotund at the moment and although Archie doesn't get much free-running (cos he is such a naughty boy o:) ) He ran amazingly well and even had one of the top scores after the first run :huggles:

Can't wait for the next one when they should be a bit more slimline :- "

I wouldn't be suprised if BOB was Winxy or Crazy Esme - they both ran brilliantly

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back