The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bsfa

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Strike Whippets said:
And just what sort of num num would be reward enough?

Well thats got to be at least 1/2 a box of tripe sticks, a new collar and matching lead :lol: ........

Funny you should say that cos I am looking into a matching lead for his xmas collar :b

I'm still not sure if I can go next time until Gary gets his shifts.

moriarte said:
Strike Whippets said:
:cheers:   .....We'd already decided we'd be there next time  :D   .......... and thats befor we even knew Supe and Vinnies points  :lol:   .......
Watch out then, I think James might just kidnap Tink :ph34r: He's completely besotted with her. :wub: She did a fab run too.

Thanks :D ......Her little legs enjoyed that run ......She did ask if James could actually share the picnic next time :lol: .........Like Barbara said Tink has a sort of Tinkyness about her that everyone loves ........but really shes a spoilt little madam o:)

Gary's not working .......Ya hey :D

Strike Whippets said:
She did ask if James could actually share the picnic next time 
Guto says he'd willingly have shared Tracy's piece of cake with Tink. :- "

Hmmmmn, yes I bet he did :- "

I can't believe I missed out on it, it looked sooooo tasty :(

Just realised we don't seem to have any pics of of Supe or Vinnie. Sorry missed the winning rounds, we left a bit early :b had to get back to the ducklings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Strike Whippets said:
moriarte said:
Strike Whippets said:
:cheers:   .....We'd already decided we'd be there next time  :D   .......... and thats befor we even knew Supe and Vinnies points  :lol:   .......
Watch out then, I think James might just kidnap Tink :ph34r: He's completely besotted with her. :wub: She did a fab run too.

Thanks :D ......Her little legs enjoyed that run ......She did ask if James could actually share the picnic next time :lol: .........Like Barbara said Tink has a sort of Tinkyness about her that everyone loves ........but really shes a spoilt little madam o:)

Gary's not working .......Ya hey :D

I am shocked. :eek: (w00t) (w00t) James didn't share his picnic with Tinks. He may have failed the entry level for the Tinks fan club. Never mind I'm sure that she'll allow him a second attempt at joining. (James she's very partial to white wine but I'm sure that cake etc will work almost as well).

moriarte said:
Just realised we don't seem to have any pics of of Supe or Vinnie. Sorry missed the winning rounds, we left a bit early  :b had to get back to the ducklings.
That shows a shocking lack of forethought Elizabeth. :) What ducklings? What breed?

Also btw have you cleared Gelert for veteran racing yet? If not are we going to see you at the Sporting Champs later on this year?

BeeJay said:
(James she's very partial to white wine but I'm sure that cake etc will work almost as well).
I've just bottled up some gooseberry and elderflower, would that be a good enough peace offering? :unsure: :sweating:

BeeJay said:
What ducklings?  What breed?
Black Indian runners (plus some not-so-black ones :b )

Also btw have you cleared Gelert for veteran racing yet?  If not are we going to see you at the Sporting Champs later on this year?
:b Not yet. Will have to sort something out soon, he did really enjoy his racing that day, he was unbearably cocky for days afterwards :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
moriarte said:
BeeJay said:
(James she's very partial to white wine but I'm sure that cake etc will work almost as well).
I've just bottled up some gooseberry and elderflower, would that be a good enough peace offering? :unsure: :sweating:

Sounds very nice to me sort of like a New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc and I'm sure that Tinks would like it very much. However if she doesn't just put the cork back in the bottle and get Hannah to give it to me as I'm sure that I would like it. :thumbsup:

moriarte said:
BeeJay said:
What ducklings?  What breed?
Black Indian runners (plus some not-so-black ones :b )

Also btw have you cleared Gelert for veteran racing yet?  If not are we going to see you at the Sporting Champs later on this year?
:b Not yet. Will have to sort something out soon, he did really enjoy his racing that day, he was unbearably cocky for days afterwards :devil:

The way that he ran he deserved to be cocky. He don't need a passport for the Sporting Champs so you have no excuse not to be there. :thumbsup:

Just read this :b - :cheers: WELL DONE SUPE AND RAY! :cheers: - what a fantastic result! :thumbsup:

Well Done Supe :thumbsup: & the rest of the gang...............love Odds :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back