The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bsfa

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Fantastic pics - I love the one of the puppy saying hello to a rather surprised looking nose! And you've got a lovely one of Cheetah too!

Thanks

great photos elizabeth,nice to see ethel enoying a day at the races :thumbsup: her brother also had a good day too :thumbsup: think its the nose thats the dead give away :p :teehee:

IMG_0072.jpg

looks like a fantastic day, photos are brill :wub: love the puppy :wub:

The photos are fab :thumbsup: ........We had a great day yesterday ......I lost Ethel for most of the day as she made her rounds :D .......I loved watching Incas babes running, and Supe and Tilda ran soooo well :huggles: ........It was great to see everyone again ......We'll be back next month as Vinnie said it was just the bestest fun .......Jacobs leg is still attached :blink: though he says his back is a bit stiff after his death defying leap to catch that plastic bag :clown:

Awww Oliver looks so o:) :wub: .......Unlike the Ethel monster :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Can I just ask is Mrs R Todd Rae? And is Big Bruva Strikes Supe?[/SIZE]

Hugest congrats to you both and to his breeder.

Way to go Supee Dupee BOB & BIF. And also Vinnie coming a very close second. 90 points and 89 points respectively.

What little stars you both are. I'm so chuffed for both of you. :huggles:

Sorry also little Matilda with 81.5 and Reggie on 77 two more littermates owned by John whose other dog Tutti won Class 3 .

What a good day Hannah. :thumbsup: Oh and not to forget The Twit who was second in class 3. :huggles:

results

[SIZE=21pt]Congratulations Supe[/SIZE] :huggles: :huggles: :wub: :wub: ......You looked fab and Inca is very proud of you as she is with her other babes :* ......... Thats good breeding for you ;) ..........Good to see these pups have stamina ......we'd never go hungry :lol:

What a good day Hannah. thumbsup.gif Oh and not to forget The Twit who was second in class 3. hug.gif

Thanks Barbara :D ........It was a great day and now I've seen the results it was a fab day :D :D :D ........

What fantastic photos!!! Brilliant camera work!

......... now we all want a spotty nosed pup too!!!

YAYYYY SUPE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :cheers: You were fantastic, there were so many great runs and boy did Supe show his stuff!!

WELL DONE SUPE- absolutely fantastic :cheers:

Thanks

We are so pleased with Supe.

I just cant believe he did so well on his first go - the whole litter did. I#ve never heard such a round of applause when Tink finished her run :- )

I havent told him yet, it will just go to his head - he was already saying he wondered if Whippet News would be interested in a double page spread on him ;-) He can definately have a num num later to celebrate!

Huge "Well Done" Supe and Rae and the rest of the family :cheers: - we'll be seeing you all again next time then :sweating: ;) :lol:

Rae said:
Thanks
We are so pleased with Supe.

I just cant believe he did so well on his first go  - the whole litter did.  I#ve never heard such a round of applause when Tink finished her run :- )

I havent told him yet, it will just go to his head - he was already saying he wondered if Whippet News would be interested in a double page spread on him ;-)  He can definately have a num num later to celebrate!

And just what sort of num num would be reward enough?

moriarte said:
Huge "Well Done" Supe and Rae and the rest of the family  :cheers:   - we'll be seeing you all again next time then  :sweating:   ;)   :lol:

:cheers: .....We'd already decided we'd be there next time :D .......... and thats befor we even knew Supe and Vinnies points :lol: .......

And just what sort of num num would be reward enough?

Well thats got to be at least 1/2 a box of tripe sticks, a new collar and matching lead :lol: ........

Strike Whippets said:
:cheers:   .....We'd already decided we'd be there next time  :D   .......... and thats befor we even knew Supe and Vinnies points  :lol:   .......
Watch out then, I think James might just kidnap Tink :ph34r: He's completely besotted with her. :wub: She did a fab run too.

moriarte said:
Strike Whippets said:
:cheers:   .....We'd already decided we'd be there next time  :D   .......... and thats befor we even knew Supe and Vinnies points  :lol:   .......
Watch out then, I think James might just kidnap Tink :ph34r: He's completely besotted with her. :wub: She did a fab run too.

Another Tink fan. I don't what it is about her but everyone loves her :wub: .

When will Guto be able to compete?

BeeJay said:
When will Guto be able to compete?
August would be the earliest I guess, but I might leave it a while longer. He did a good trial yesterday, though even more kangeroo-like than usual. We realised after he was jumping deliberately to keep sight of the lure, as a lot of dogs were getting un-sighted by the long grass and undulations, in the clockwise direction.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back