The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Buffy's Babies !!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Buffy this morning, not quite sure what to do with herself :wacko:

dogs_052.jpg

Awww :wub: She looks like a whippets head on a hippo's body lol

Buffy looks absolutely [SIZE=14pt]HUGE[/SIZE] - hope you have some news soon. I'm guessing eight pups - 5 boys and 3 girls. Good luck to Buffy and her pups. :luck: :luck: :luck:

Oh my!! The poor girl, I can't believe it hasn't happened yet! You must be going completely mad in anticipation! (w00t)

OMG (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) Poor, poor Buffy, she must wonder what on earth is happening to her once sleek body!! ;)

I still think 9 or maybe MORE!!! :wacko: Very best of luck, surely it can't be long now! :luck: :luck: :luck:

Mum is gorgeous... the puppies will be even more... :wub: :wub:

Another day? (w00t)

Come on Buffy :( ,,we need to see these pup's :D . She look's huge :blink:

That photo is UNBELIEVABLE - poor, poor BUFFY!

Sending lots of luck for a smooth and easy delivery :luck: :luck:

OMG HURRY UP Buffy, the suspense is killing me - the first K9 batch of babies I've followed from square one! :luck: :luck: :luck:

wow ,I cant believe the size of her (w00t) . Come on Buffy Your 60 days are up :cheers:

Looks like she will be happy when the babys are born!!!!!!!

You both need all your strength :D

There must be some puppies by now! :wacko:

Yikes! Poor things!!! :sweating: What day is this for Miss Buffy!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back