The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Buffy's Babies !!!

Hi Jilly good luck with your puppys and im thinking their will be six or seven puppies, i love the whelping box : :thumbsup: give poon a kiss :p lots of love Harry

Good luck for Buffy :luck: :luck:

I'll say eight... 5 boys 3 girls :luck:

eight puppies, at least two black, one blue

possibly five girls

and that's all I can tell

i'm talking rubbish though :wacko:

Millie said:
:D   I'm going for nine ......... blacks and blues  :thumbsup:
:D Ok after looking at Dad (I think) same as before but with lots of white bits LOL :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
How's Buffy doing now Jill. I want a white / black parti boy :D ,,just like dad :p ,,the rest can be girl's :eek:

Shes great, looking really healthy, bit uncomfortable with the big tum, i want a blue girl, the rest can be white/parti boys !!! :D

i think buffy will have her pups on sunday or monday :D we need another picture jill!!! :p

OK for what its worth my guess is seven 4 bitches 3 dogs - blacks and blues with white markings and a couple of full black.

By the way Cindy was no where near that big and she had 4 puppies but 5 days early and we unfortunatley lost two - but mum and babies doing brill now.

Good Luck with Buffy and babies.

WOW :eek: that's not a whippet, that's a vietnamese pot-bellied pig!!! :oops: Don't tell Buffy I said that :p

I'd go for nine, she looks HUGE, very best of luck with the whelping, I bet they are all as beautiful as she is :wub: :wub:

WOW  that's not a whippet, that's a vietnamese pot-bellied pig!!!
My thoughts exactly !!! :D

Buffy tonight having her favorite treat of puppy formula !!

dogs_042.jpg

GOOD LUCK Buffy :luck:

5/6 pups, black, blues with white markings.

It's getting really close now!! can't wait for the puppy pic's :wub: :wub:

hope mum and Gran lol, are doing well :huggles:

Buffy was a wee bit unsettled last night but fine :D . Im sure Jill will be on later with new's.

Come on Buffy :) , can't wait to see these baby's :D

I ,v missed all the build up :wacko: to buffies litter .She does look huge :eek:

Lets have a guess at 3 boys ,1black white toes ,2 black and white.

4 girls 2 black 1 blue , 1 parti

Hope everything goes well :luck: I shall catch up later [ at work at the mo ] :- "

Hi everyone, nothing yet !!,

she had a restless night going from my bed to the whelping box on a few occasions, woke me up at 3am 'singing' to go out for a wee,

(does anyone else have a singing whippet ? )

then she went for a 'feast' before settling down again for the night, she looks different today, her sides are bulging quite low down, i will get a picture of her later, but for now she is curled up fast asleep ! :wub:

Hi Jill

Get your camera ready, within the next 24 hours...very soon indeed. Good luck and do call with any sort of query. This is so exciting!!!!!

-Jill

:luck: :luck:for an easy birth, can't wait to see beautiful babies :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back