The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Buffy's Babies !!!

Only 10 days to go, you can actually see the pups moving when she lies on her side !!!!

dogs_035.jpg

I could just get in her bed & snuggle up :D

That whelping box looks too fabulous. :wub: :wub: and of course the beautiful dog in it.

and by the way Noopy - those pups are delicious - I love that fawn and white one. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks nice and comfy in her whelping box. Must admit, it looks comfier than my bed LOL.

I'll go with 6 ..........3 black girls, 2 black boys and a black and white boy :D .........what colours are the sire and dams parents ??

Guess Who,,Father Black,,,mum Blue,,,,,all Robbie's litter mate's were Blue,,,Robbie was the first born also :D

Right I think there could also be a blue or two in there now ............ :wacko: .......Confusing stuff this coloured breeding :D

This is the photo I took the night of the second mating,,sorry it's took so long :)

buffy.jpg

:D I'm going for nine ......... blacks and blues :thumbsup:

Okay, I've never done this before but here's my twopence worth. Six puppies. Two girl blues. One girl black with white toes. One boy blue. Two boys black with a bit of blue brindling in the right light :wacko: I have NO IDEA what I'm talking about and I'm making it up as I go along, but what fun :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back