The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Buffy's Babies

Lovely pictures Susan :thumbsup: - am I right ... Tam looks slightly taller than Robbie now :thumbsup:

Its great when the family can meet up. :lol:

It was great to meet up, all the pups got on very well, and Robbie definatly recognised Buffy !!!

Toby, Macey and Byron had a little 15 yrd chase and all three chased the lure !

It was great to see some of the pups again they look great and I can't wait for all of them to get together again at the Scottish Derby what a family photo that will make. And Robbie certainly remembered Buffy :wub: what more can I say.

Susan and John Robbie was so hormonal :- " :- " if was funny. What a stud muffin :oops:

anslinmcg said:
Susan and John Robbie was so hormonal :- "  :- "  if was funny. What a stud muffin :oops:

:lol: :lol: Looks like Robbie did remember Buffy :lol: . Thank god he was only helping the pups to school as I dont think his mind was on racing :oops: . He still did a very good time though :thumbsup:

any news on little cody? I haven't seen gavin on for ages!!

great pic's btw :wub: :wub:

Yes Cody and TANK... Im having withdrawal symptoms (w00t) (w00t)

come on get some pictures on you lot or else!!! :rant:

I saw Tank last week and he look's great but I did not have the camera with me but with any luck I will the next time.

:b Hi everyone, sorry I have not been on for a while, I am selling my business at the mo, but due to 2 complete timewasters, I have still got the business a month after it was supposed to be gone, so Ive been up to my eyes in it trying to sell it.

Codie is doing really well, he is a great dog, We are all so happy with the way he is turning out. He has also taken a stretch, I will post some pics tomoz, I promise.

SEE YOU ALL ON THE 30th AT THE DERBY, ( I hope Buffy & Robbie are ready for this, or is it Jill and Susan we need to worry about lol)

:cheers:

OK Just a coupe for now to compare.

[SIZE=14pt]BEFORE[/SIZE]

2005_0306Day10004.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]AFTER[/SIZE]

2005_0621Image0091.JPG

[SIZE=14pt]BEFORE[/SIZE]

2005_0306Day10004.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]AFTER[/SIZE]

2005_0621Image0092.JPG

And yes this is CODIE,,,, not BYRON lol.

He's looking gorgeous!!!

I love the way they suddenly stretch out and go all leggy and gangly :wub:

Oh Codies looking well Gav - :wub: o:) and hes grown (w00t) Have you noticed.... I have another now ?? :- " ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Gavin, great to see some new Codie pics, he's looking lovely :wub:

OK, ive got possibly the strangest picture on here - its Toby's tooth collection !!!!!

Any ideas with what you could do with them ? Linda has suggested getting them set in a paperweight !

Resized_kirkcaldy_005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
make a necklace on a leather lace - like those ones that surfer dudes have with a shark's tooth dangling from it :lol:

:wub: :wub: cody is looking fab!! good luck :luck: with selling your business Gavin!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back