The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Buffy's Babies

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:wub: you are so lucky having such a lovely houseful :wub:

If thats a quiet Sunday,,god help you Linda :lol: :lol: . I can wait for all the pups to meet up,,,it's going to be great fun :D Yous will be able to meet some of their half sisters there too :D :D .

:wub: o:) Lovely photos .... I can see a few :devil: :devil: there :lol: :lol:

Great to see them progress.

Love the recent action shots from Buffyrannoch. I love the background scenery, especially the hills. My heart skips a little beat (corny I know...but it does honestly :b ) when I see the Scottish hills and whippets running

Could we have more of these please? Maybe starting a separate thread occasionally, now all the pups have moved on and are growing rapidly? It's hard to remember where I got to out of the 46 odd pages that have been posted since this thread first started. ;)

Ive got some new pictures of Molly that were sent to me by her Mum, I think she looks lovely :wub:

Resized_sleeping1.jpg

Resized_sleeping6.jpg

Resized_sleeping_2.jpg

Resized_sunbathing1.jpg

Resized_sunbathing2.jpg

I cant wait for the scottish derby. Just to see the pups all together and standing up (w00t) ,,,Molly always seems to be laying around. I spoke to Liz yesterday wee Tanks owner and they are comeing to Kirkcaldy tomorrow,,so I will take the camera :D . Liz is having PC problems just now, but they are going to the derby. Tank is doing very well,,he likes water just like Tam and had his first chase at a rabbit,,but only being 5 months, the bunny got away :lol:

We are meeting up on the Saturday 30th July,,,This will be the best day for me as with the presentation for the derby on the Sunday evening. I cant wait till I see all the 7 pups together again, this time with dad too :thumbsup: God knows what Robbie will think of 7 pups, but I think he will remember Buffy :lol: (w00t) (w00t)

:oops: I forgot my camera today :oops:

Wee Tank saw his first racing today and met his brother and dad. He looks a picture,,beautiful :wub: ,,,He was a wee bit scared to begin with but soon settled and had a great time playing with Tam. When the big boys had finnished racing Tam showed his brother what he can do,,he ran after the lure and killed it :- " ,,wee Tank had his first look at the lure and he did chase it, but a wee bit scared of it I think. For his first time at the track and seeing a lure Tank did brill :thumbsup: . Liz and Dougie are going to come back next weekend and give wee Tank another run.

Roll on the derby :D I cant wait to see these 7 pups together with mum and dad,,,a good laugh as I think it will be chaiso (sp) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Those latest pictures are lovely - I just love those forest walks and those of them padding. :wub: o:) Smashing :cheers: Isnt it lovely that you can still see them all - that must be so nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
A small family get together at the track today.

From left to right

Tam, Robbie (dad), Byron, Macey, Toby and Buffy (mum)

A small family get together at the track today.

From left to right

Tam, Robbie (dad), Byron, Macey, Toby and Buffy (mum)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back