The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Buffy's Babies

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i could look at these piccys all day :- " :lol: :lol:

great photos,they are all adorable :wub: :huggles:

Ok, here we go..... holiday pics galore....

Resized_mums_2005_072.jpg

well they seem to be enjoying themselves.looks a very quiet beach

:D They are all beautiful pup's are growing so big now :thumbsup: :wub: . Tam is such an easy going nature and just happy to please us all the time. He's as good as gold :D

Roll on the Scottish Derby and they can all be together again (w00t) :)

Jill - love the piccie of Toby in the flowers/vegetation!!! :lol: o:)

Susan - Byron is so good, Macey is the wild child!!! But love them both soooo much!! :huggles:

Cannot wait to see all the pups at the Derby (w00t)

:cheers:

Hi all, Toby is looking great jill, I cant wait to see them all together in July.

So what day are we all meeting up,, Sat or Sun, Susan is there an area to pitch a tent, I might come over and camp for the weekend.

soon

Gavin

We are all going to meet up on the Saturday. There is camping on the field,,loads of tent's and caravan's will be there. I will let the club know if you's want to camp over. The shower and toilet block will be open and the pub offer's great meal's :D ,,in all it's a great week :cheers:

To All Buffie Babies Owners :)

I will be collecting the whippet news for all owners at the Fed Champs. Chris is bringing them with her and I will post them out to all. I will need Tank, Codie and Macey/Byron's address's, so PM me them please. Jill , I will post Molly's one to you :thumbsup:

What great looking pups but then again I would say that. I can't wait until I see them all together again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tam's teething (w00t) ,,the poor wee man looks like a vampire just now :blink: . He is chewing in a pigs ear and it's all blood :( He is eating ok and playing and not bothered about the blood :)) .

Tam loves the caravan holidays :D , he was as good as gold and only howled the place down when he was in his cage :- " , but he was only in it till we ran the older dogs :huggles: .He met a few other pups and had a good play fight with them and watched the racing with me. I got a few photo's of him, and will post them tomorrow :thumbsup:

I got the whippet news for all the owners of Buffys Babies, so will try and post them asap :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back