The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Buffy's Babies

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
gavo said:
gavo said:
Any one heard from mototos, not heard from him for a while

Sorry Dougie and Liz just noticed that you are reading this at the mo,,,, how are thing, I bet Tank is getting big, has he started to lose his teeth aswell, the joys of babies lol

[SIZE=21pt]Yes plleeeaasssee [/SIZE]I need to see Tank :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tam is not bigger than Robbie,,,I took some photo's of them both, but they would not stand together :( , so I put them both in the same kennel and got one for you Gavo.

Photo one,,,sleeping together :huggles:

111.jpg

Number 2,,,trying to get them to stand beside each other ;)

111B.jpg

OK , into the kennel then :- " :- "

111D.jpg

hi everyone things have been a bit mad for us of late, tank is doing great we are looking forward to meeting up with everyone at the derby.

tank is missing four front teeth, he is eating better and will eat some complete food but still has his chicken,mince,liver,chops,lamb,pork steaks,oh yes and he has a passion for chicken roll.

we will get some pics of him soon we got two films last week and they never turned out.

im at work fulltime now so tank gos to work with liz, the other three are fine left in the house but tank can not manage more than three hours with out having a wee.

as liz works three days a week tank gos to work with her,he is a huge hit with people coming to drop off and pick up their dogs.

its good to see all the puppys are doing well and it will be great to see them all together need to go now got some chicken to chop up :cheers: .

Hi everyone,

Firstly Susan, I love the pics of Tam, he looks great, and its nice to see Robbie on here too.

Gavin I loved the fact finding quest you amazed us all with, its just amazing how many people have read and enjoyed the topics, and its a lovely record for all puppy owners to look back on.

Linda -

Both Byron and Macey have no front teeth and it is so funny to watch them play - they only are giving nasty sucks at moment
ILMAO !!!!! the tears were rolling down my face :lol:
Dougie and Liz, good to hear Tank has you well trained when it comes to mealtimes, he's very advanced for such a young puppy !! :b We need more pics of him soon !

Love your kennel Susan - I need one of those - then OH might let me have lots more whippies. :thumbsup: ;)

Janimal said:
Love your kennel Susan - I need one of those - then OH might let me have lots more whippies. :thumbsup:   ;)

(w00t) (w00t) John built the kennel about 2 yrs ago. It is 3 seperate kennels but can make it into one big one. Each kennel is big enough for 2 small whippet's like Rob and Tam :)) . The dog's have not been in them since August last year :( :- " , but they will be going back in soon :D :thumbsup: . Tam was in it today, and was not impressed at all :angry: . Robbie is never in the kennel now as he hates it so a full time house dog :huggles:

Get your OH to build you some kennel's, say the dog's will be in there and do what I do,,keep them in the house :- " :teehee:

[SIZE=14pt]more[/SIZE]

2005_0512Image0006.jpg

2005_0512Image0009.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]ok thats all for now. where is all the rest of the buppies,, come on guys dont keep them to yourselves, remember, we might own the pups but they belong to all the K9 ers, well thats what some of them tell me lol[/SIZE]

One of my buppies......

P1010071.1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to bore you, but I just love this one.

The Bestest of Mates! :cheers:

P1010090.1.jpg

Hi All, Buffy Toby and I have just got back from our little holiday in Norfolk, we had a fab time, loads of pics to come when I can dig out my camera from my bag, but in the meantime Ive got some great pictures of Molly sent to me by her Mum, I think she looks fabulous..............

Resized_DMC_0213.jpg

Resized_DMC_0217.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back