The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Buffy's Babies

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
2005_0414Image0016.JPG 2005_0510Image0007.jpg

2005_0426Image0003.jpg

Dont they grow fast.

Well Jill I hope you enjoyed them.

More pics to follow soon

Gavin

:cheers:

Great pictures Gavin, what a beautiful boy, I loved the picture of him running with a stick.

Ive been told that putting a damp tea towel in the freezer rolled up, then letting the puppy chew on it when its frozen can help relieve teething pain, but im not sure about calpol. Does anyone know about bonjela ?

Its amazing looking at all the pics from birth till now just how fast they grow, Ive got a few pictures of Toby doing the gardening ....................... :rant:

Resized_may05_065.jpg

Resized_may05_063.jpg

I have given the dogs Calpol before,,does no harm.

Tam has lost 2 little front teeth. He does not seem bother'd about the teething just now. He is almost 15lbs now :D

Hi all, some people would argue that I have better things to do, but I have just read through the whole of the two Buffies Babies threads, the first is away back in page 26 now :( mabae I will add a reply to bring it back .... :lol:

Here are some facts that are pretty amazing.

[SIZE=14pt]Buffy, Robbie and the buppies are without a doubt the most famous Whippies on K9,[/SIZE]

On General disscussions alone here are some fact and figures.

TOTAL TOPICS = [SIZE=14pt]2,732 [/SIZE] BUFFY TOPICS = [SIZE=14pt]2[/SIZE]

TOTAL REPLIES = [SIZE=14pt]40,974[/SIZE] BUFF REPLIES = [SIZE=14pt]1,094[/SIZE]

if I take Buffys [SIZE=14pt]2[/SIZE] topics from the total that leaves [SIZE=14pt]2,730[/SIZE]. then take her replies from the total that makes [SIZE=14pt]39,880[/SIZE] (i hope you can see where im going with this.)

So I divide [SIZE=14pt]39880[/SIZE] by [SIZE=14pt]2,730[/SIZE] and that gives us [SIZE=14pt]14.60!!!! say 15.[/SIZE]

Therefore the average replies per topic is approx [SIZE=14pt]15.[/SIZE]

Buffys Babies 1 had [SIZE=14pt]487[/SIZE] replies with a total of [SIZE=14pt]13,747 [/SIZE]veiws

Buffys Babies 2 has had [SIZE=14pt]607[/SIZE] replies with a total of [SIZE=14pt]12,005 [/SIZE]veiws and is still going.

[SIZE=21pt]I am sorry if some of you think I am really sad for doing this , but you have to admit the figures speak for them selves, it is pretty amazing.[/SIZE]

Well done Jill & Buffy and Susan & Robbie.

See you all on July 30th.........

And it has all been great fun :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I always click on Buffy's babies - they are all absolutely gorgeous :wub: :wub: and are completely adored by their owners - but my very favourite is ............................. Codie! :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles:

Keep it going, guys, we're not bored yet! :lol:

PS Gavo - that is just the sort of thing I would do - but I have always put it down to being the daughter of an accountant - what's your excuse? :- " :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
You are not sad Gavo!!

Jill and I were just talking about the number of hits and replies!!!

Buffy's babies Rule OK!!

Jill - Byron and Macey are digging in the garden at the moment - trying to get to Perth Australia!!!!! Have put Anti Chew spray around it and it seems to have stopped them for the time being :- " :- "

Gavo & Susan - Both Byron and Macey have no front teeth and it is so funny to watch them play - they only are giving nasty sucks at moment - will try and get some pictures!! :blink: :blink:

:rant:

By the way Linda, if you dont stop sneaking round my house taking pics of Codie, Ill have the Police onto you,,,lol.

:cheers:

Cant wait to see Byron and Codie together....

Wont be able to tell them apart.

Excuse me Gavo :- " but I think you will find that it is my dog's piccies you are putting on K9!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Luv to see Codie on the 31st, remember to count all of your dogs when you leave, if you are missing one beautiful blue boy - DON'T COME LOOKING FOR US :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gavo,,welcome back :- " :lol: .

Some more photo's wee Tam. We had a little walk together this afternoon.

WalkM.jpg

WalkG.jpg

WalkI.jpg

WalkH.jpg

WalkL.jpg

I took 64 photo's of Tam and about 10 were nice. The other's were just bit's of ear's, tails etc.

Lovely Susan - Tam looking gorgeous as usual. :wub: :thumbsup: Great pictures.

Tam is so beautiful. :huggles:

8) He looks lovely with his collar against his white coat!! 8)

Yep usan Tam is looking great,,,, is he bigger than Robbie now, he looks really big in those pics.

I know what you mean about the photos, they are to bl**dy fast, by the time the camera klicks, they are out of the shot lol.

Any one heard from mototos, not heard from him for a while

gavo said:
Any one heard from mototos, not heard from him for a while
Sorry Dougie and Liz just noticed that you are reading this at the mo,,,, how are thing, I bet Tank is getting big, has he started to lose his teeth aswell, the joys of babies lol

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back