The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Buffy's Babies

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
running practise................

Resized_may05_043.jpg

OMG can't believe thats Buffys babies 4 months old already (w00t)

They are all growing up so gorgeous :wub:

Happy birthday Macey, Molly, Tam, Tank, Codie, Byron and Toby from

Mummy Buffy xxx

Resized_may05_041.jpg

Sorry Jill must have been posting when you were :wacko:

Love those photos of Toby and Buffy is looking fantastic :wub:

Awww Wee Toby running. That is a nice photo :thumbsup: . Im a week behind :oops: ,,I thought they were only 15 weeks old :oops: .

Tam is still doing very well, he now sleeps out of his cage at night, as I can trust him not to pee :sweating: , he either sleeps with Robbie or on the bed :rant: . He still barks and screams when I go out for the school runs, but with any luck, will shut up soon :angry: (w00t) . He is a very good wee pup, never any trouble, but he not started his teething yet :teehee:

Pups are looking gorgeous :wub: - blimey 4 months - where has the time gone (w00t) Time for another litter maybe Buffys mum :lol: :thumbsup:

Time for another litter maybe Buffys mum 
LOL !!!

I wish you could attatch audio files as the 'singing' that went on during this photo shoot was hilarious !!

Resized_may05_012.jpg

Resized_may05_013.jpg

Well,,Wee Tam was a little smelly :blink: , so it was shower time :lol: .

I never got photo's of him in the shower but I got some just after he got out (w00t) . He was going mad, running from one place to the other, at some speed :eek: .

A few of Tam

BathC.jpg

BathD.jpg

BathE.jpg

BathB.jpg

:blink: Byron will be getting his first shower soon....... :blink:

:sweating: Will try and get some piccies if he will keep still. :sweating:

:p Both have some big teeth coming through now, but they are looking a wee bit gummy when they are singing/playing!! :- "

Aww Susan - I love that last picture of tam with his hair sticking out. :wub: :wub:

Codie has lost four of his bottom teeth at the front, his 2 top front teeth are really slack now, poor we thing his gums are purple, :b there are a few teeth coming through at the sides and you can tell that it is really sore.

Can you give a buppy :nuke: calpol :nuke: , I know this sounds daft but someone mentioned it to me yesterday,,, I was thinking about giving him Ashton and Parsons teething powders, as they are 100% natural engredients,,,, what do you all think.

I took him for a walk up the countryside today and got loads of pics,,, I will post them later.

:cheers:

OK here goes, there are a few so I will just carry on posting them,,, hope you enjoy them !!!!!!!!

2005_0510Image0007.jpg

2005_0510Image0020.jpg

So there we are then, a nice long walk in the country on a lovely sunny day, what more could you ask for.

:cheers: :cheers: [SIZE=14pt]See you all on Sat 30th July [/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers:

Just looking back here, god how the pups have grown,,, well here is a little treat for Mummy Jill,,,oh and the rest of you,

:wub: The growth of Codie :wub:

View attachment 14327 hard_work.jpg

codie.jpg Codie_look.jpg

2005_03179weeks0001.JPG 2005_0307codalou0017.JPG

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back