The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

BWRA AGM / Testing etc etc

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
S. Rodgers said:
cliff hanger said:
S. Rodgers said:
cliff hanger said:
Its not my fault if my mum christened me clifford, and my dads surname was hanger :( If it had been up to me, it would have been clifford mountbaton :D but they wouldn't have got me on a boat (w00t) for love or money :- " clifford hanger (unfortunately) :D

I may pm you later Sue to sort this out in private

i would rather u put anything u have to say to me on here for all to see and by the way u didnt answer my question if u r a member of both orgainsations, and y not have the guts too put your real name (DIDNT THINK SO) SUE

This topic is about BWRA AGM/ Testing etc, etc, not about who's who.

You disclosed the information that I'm seeking answers to, if you have put your foot in it so to speak, thats not my fault.

clifford hanger

ps I could ask you if you are on the BWRA committee by disclosing about the phone call you had, and telling the caller that he could have a dog drug tested if he paid for it but I won't ask you.

This is the last time i will be replying to u, i have not put my foot in anything, i did not have to let people know about conversation on phone as it was a private call, i have had loads of messages this afternoon and people r really pissed off with u,oh by the way whose been loading the gun for u to fire it, strange when one member comes off and then another comes in and visa versa SUE

If you are not going to anawer my questions, someone is.

Like they say in the political arena! questions will be asked in the house!

I'm a man/woman :D of my word, I will find the answers.

Just off to Sainsburys, if you feel the urge to pm me please do so

clifford hanger

ps I don't fire bullets, its very dangerous, well not anymore.

DENISE BAILEY said:
Didn't two members pay to have another members dog tested the last bwra champs at ashfordby the year the vet was there ??
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Denise, was drug testing in force with the BWRA when this occured?

clifford hanger

Looks like i'm not the only unpopular one with ..............erm whats his name? :- "

Just curious Mr Hanger.................have you been waiting on here for your reply since 10.04?? What do you do all day? :wacko:

Chris

DENISE BAILEY said:
cliff hanger said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
Didn't two members pay to have another members dog tested the last bwra champs at ashfordby the year the vet was there ??
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Denise, was drug testing in force with the BWRA when this occured?

clifford hanger

Yes it was the year Master Tornado & Drama Queen won sup ... the year after there was no vet but test still done

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No vet (w00t) someone will be telling me next that sterile gloves was not used when taking the samples, which worries me for x contamination ie if someone had a drug habit lets say a cocaine user they touch the urine bowl this would show a positive result.

Come to think about it, if a user lets your dog lick their fingers before you race the dog then again you would get a positive result. just a thought.

THIS IS HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING

clifford hanger

DENISE BAILEY said:
Lets hope we have no cocaine user in whippet racing after all it is a family sport ...would hate to think some kid picked any up
I can only advise don't let your dog lick anyones fingers  :*   :*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

DAM LOL TO LATE :- "

I thought the only testing kits they had in superdrug were pregnancy testing kits :- " :blink:

Yeah, but your'e not supposed to wear them on your head :p :teehee:

I know it's a serious topic n all that but what if you smoke an illegal long roll up before your dog runs in a race and it inhales the smoke..................will it fail :blink: Not that Rob and I do..................I'm just curious :) :thumbsup:

DENISE BAILEY said:
We could add this sign to the ones that the BWRA were to be putting up this year at all the opens for health and safty reason
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

JOKIN THE_TWAT_WITH_THE_CAP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
PMSL Karen, I know the feeling..................it's a long time since anything came between me and my mint sauce and yorkshire pudding on a sunday :- " (w00t)

rob67 said:
I know it's a serious topic n all that but what if you smoke an illegal long roll up  before your dog runs in a race and it inhales the smoke..................will it fail :blink: Not that Rob and I do..................I'm just curious :)   :thumbsup:
It'll be bloody starving by the time it runs over the line :- " :lol:

rodders said:
rob67 said:
I know it's a serious topic n all that but what if you smoke an illegal long roll up  before your dog runs in a race and it inhales the smoke..................will it fail :blink: Not that Rob and I do..................I'm just curious :)   :thumbsup:
It'll be bloody starving by the time it runs over the line :- " :lol:

might run out its skin lol (w00t) esp if you take your mint sauce and yorkshire pudding dinner to the top of the track

rob67 said:
Just curious Mr Hanger.................have you been waiting on here for your reply since 10.04?? What do you do all day? :wacko:
Chris

Well you've asked so I will bore you to death now :D

1 Monday to Friday, 5.30 am I feed the wife tea & toast in bed.

2 5.45 am put the washer on (full of clothes of course) and before you ask i make sure theres nothing that can run.

3 6 am take the dog for a walk in the park, poo bags in back pocket :x

4 Back home for 6.45 am and I have my tea & toast, after washing my hands.

5 7 am run a bath for my darling wife, put some bubble bath in, put her bath towel on the hot radiator of course.

6 7.15 am come down stairs and read the newspaper and have a look on k9 to see what the night owels have posted -_-

7 8.30 am take my wife to work (she's a magistrate) get her to her work place for 9am

( 8) 9.30am to 9.45am arrive back home and have myself a well earned coffee.

(9) 10am let the dog out onto the back garden then do the Times cross word :- "

(10) 10.04am post on k9 :D

If you would like to know the rest of my schedule, please feel free to ask Chris but I must WARN you Iwill be blunt but true.

Busy Bee, clifford hanger

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back