The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

BWRA AGM / Testing etc etc

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Might try that next weekend at highgate (w00t)

MIGHT GET TO THE TOP AND DO A LINE AS WELL AS PASSIVE SMOKING

images.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:oops: That post wasn't meant to follow yours Mr Hanger because I dont think your wife would appreciate me taking her toast in bed................especially if she is a magistrate (w00t) I'm curious................are you a new age man then? Not manymen run their wives a bath these days................unless it's to toss an electric fire in with them :- "

rob67 said:
:oops: That post wasn't meant to follow yours Mr Hanger because I dont think your wife would appreciate me taking her toast in bed................especially if she is a magistrate (w00t)   I'm curious................are you a new age man then? Not manymen run their wives a bath these days................unless it's to toss an electric fire in with them :- "
Then that would be a case for my darling wife, providing your in her county :D

(9) 10am let the dog out onto the back garden then do the Times cross word

(10) 10.04am post on k9

Flippin eck......................4 mins to do the times crossword..............impressive o:)

Don't come on k9 crying if my hypothesis comes back and kicks you in the arse.

You wont be making jokes then will you :- "

I'll stick to my easy clues in the Sun Cliff :D Don't think they do a cryptic clue for 'arse' or 'sole' :- "

Also watch your change when entering your dog/dogs at a meeting eg if a user of cocaine uses a £5 or £10 note to sniff their fix and it is given to you in your change your fingers become contaminated. And like I said in my post about dogs licking fingers if your dog gets a drug test it will be a positive test, so have a laugh at that hypothesis.

clifford hanger

rodders said:
I'll stick to my easy clues in the Sun Cliff :D Don't think they do a cryptic clue for 'arse' or 'sole' :- "
Hi Karen, got a old sun crossword in front of me and I'm stuck so could you help me pleaseeeee.

The clue is a postmans round, your answer will be appreciated

clifford hanger

cliff hanger said:
rodders said:
Hi Karen, got a old sun crossword in front of me and I'm stuck so could you help me pleaseeeee.

clifford hanger

Think i've read this one on hear before :)

rodders said:
cliff hanger said:
rodders said:

clifford hanger

Thats were I seen it :p

rodders said:
cliff hanger said:
rodders said:

clifford hanger

Your as sharp as a blunt knife :thumbsup: :p

clifford hanger

cliff hanger said:
Also watch your change when entering your dog/dogs at a meeting eg if a user of cocaine uses a £5 or £10 note to sniff their fix and it is given to you in your change your fingers become contaminated. And like I said in my post about dogs licking fingers if your dog gets a drug test it will be a positive test, so have a laugh at that hypothesis.clifford hanger

You got me thinking now Cliff :wacko:

cliff hanger said:
rodders said:
cliff hanger said:
rodders said:

clifford hanger

Looks like we read the same topics then.Maybe we know some of the same people too :D

cliff hanger said:
rodders said:

clifford hanger

Anyone who knows the answer, please pm me don't put it on here :thumbsup:

clifford hanger

rodders said:
cliff hanger said:
rodders said:
cliff hanger said:
rodders said:

clifford hanger

Looks like we read the same topics then.Maybe we know some of the same people too :D

You can bet your life on that, and the best is yet to come ;) W G A C A & A O S A

Last edited by a moderator:
Ready and waiting Cliff,and if you prefer you can see me in person ;)

Interesting theory......................if not a little paranoid

:wacko:

Think I'll stick to the Sunday Post :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back