The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Can Anyone Help Please

Fantastic news! I'm so please to hear that they got on so well :huggles:

this is great news!!! cant wait to see lots more pics :wub:

well thank you to lauren riz and bleu....we made it down to essex sunday and we all had a great time..phoebe enjoyed stuffing her face with chicken and everything else on offer!!! she really liked the fondant fancies, bleu is a charming young man and very well behaved he was very happy to share everything with phoebe and they had a great time in the garden. lauren and riz made us so welcome and it was a great pleasure meeting them..thank you for going to so much effort for us how lovely and kind you both are....bleu wowed phoebe when he put his blue jumper on bless him he looked great and now of course phoebe wants a pink one!!! it was great to see them both playing happy together and for once we bought home one very exhausted dog!!! she slept all the way home then all night not getting up till 10am this morning. lol.............lauren and riz thank you so much for a lovely day it was wonderful. will speak soon. kat lorna and phoebexxxx

YEAAHHHHH!! So glad Sunday was a success :)) Bleau and Pheobe look so beautiful together as we can see from the shots they even had a little kiss :)) :))

Glad there was lots of whippy fun and all went well. Jan

I am SO glad it went well. I have been thinking about you.

Great to hear that Phoebe and Bleu enjoyed their 'date' - they certainly make a handsome couple - lovely pics :wub: :wub: :wub:

They looked so lovely together :huggles:

Any news?

Last edited by a moderator:
so lovely to see... :huggles: they look well together. Cant wait to hear what happens... :luck: :luck:

hi all been away 4 a while as we moved house and lorna got rushed bk 2 london as the op wasnt as much of a success as we first thought so its been a rough time 4 us both again!! ...............unfortunatly bleu and his family were not the right people for phoebe and therefore we still have her with us. it is getting more and more difficult for us as london have now told us for def there is nothing more they can do for lorna......we decided to keep phoebe but now with this news and just how ill lorna is it seems like it will be impossible for us to keep her........the problem we are having in finding the right home for phoebe is we need someone who has another dog doesnt have to be a whippet someone who is at home all day as she cant be left alone or at least not for long and someone with a big garden as she is used to runing around as and when she likes, we also need someone who is fit and strong enough to take her for at least 3 walks a day and one of the walks should be in a safe enclosed field or her favourite a beach so she can come off lead and run, also we cant seem to find anyone who will let her sleep in there bed with them that is what she is used to with us and she does get up in the night to go 2 the loo.....i wonder if we are asking the impossible????? phoebe is such a loving girl but so very nervous then when she is playing with other dogs she is so so happy so she needs company......as for bleu and family if things were different they would have been ideal as they obviously love bleu as much as we love phoebe and treat him just as we treat her.is there anyone who doesnt have kids cats a big garden dogs and a lotta lotta love 2 offer our darling phoebe???. kat n lorna.xxxx

Sorry things didn't work out as hoped. :luck:

I hope that perfect home comes along for Phoebe,

she's a lovely girl and someone is going to be very

lucky to have this sweetheart come and live with them

and i agree with you Kat and Lorna she does need a home

with another dog..............she loved it down the beach

when we all went didn't she :)

So sorry to hear that Lorna's operation wasn't a complete success. Sending lots of positive thoughts your way and wishing you all the luck in the world :luck: :luck: :luck: sounds like you're both due some good luck. I hope you find the right solution for the adorable Phoebe too :wub: :wub: :wub: what if someone was close enough to help out with walks etc???

Take care of yourselves :huggles: ,

Jill

x

This has been playing on my mind all day! I know how I would feel if I had to rehome my kids and my dog, and to anyone who doesn't have kids then their dog is their baby,that said I have 2 kids but my whippie is my baby as well.

I was, in a former life, a nurse. Kat and Lorna are dealing with terminal illness here (sorry to be blunt!), they are living in the moment and trying to do what is best for Phoebe, their precious baby. Sorry if this is too raw but I worry for Kat, if they find the 'perfect home' for Phoebe, when the inevitable happens, what of Kat? I can't help but think that a foster home would be better, then at least Kat has the option of having Phoebe back.

In times of bereavement we tend to cling to those who were closest to us, to me it seems that Phoebe is that person for Kat and Lorna. I may be way off the mark with work commitments etc but it seems harsh to me that Kat is set to lose Lorna and Phoebe as well. Yes, Lorna is obviously the priority at this time.

Kat and Lorna and Phoebe as well, my heart goes out to you all. Watched 'The Mummy Diaries' the other night about mums with terminal illness. Loved the idea of a 'Mummy Manual', everything you want for your children written down as a sort of guide book in case you are not there. Must admit, as a single parent I may well do something like that. Perhaps it is something you could do for Phoebe, likes and dislikes, routine etc. Still I think of Kat though, the prospect of losing a partner and a beloved whippie like Phoebe.. :huggles: :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back