The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Cash Is A Daddy!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Seraphina said:
I can just imagine what would my dogs do to the leather couch (w00t)

Nah!! Best thing for dogs who get on furniture, a leather suite. Much easier to keep clean and if you get that squishy leather it lasts for years and years and years. Best purchase we ever made!!

All the pups look as if they have settled into their new homes very well. I must admit Rex is rather an odd name for a Whippet but probably not as bad as one of mine, the sweetest little black boy ever, and his new owner called him ................................................................................

BRUTUS!!! (w00t) (w00t) LOL!!! :lol: :lol:

Hey Lana,

Great pics of the pups..... Rex sure has settled in well with his new family....

Thanks Cass!

BRUTUS!!!  LOL!!!  :lol:
(w00t) We should start a thread for whippets with unlikely names.....

We are looking much better this week! :D

We are not sure if we love Jenny (quintessence) anymore - giving all those stripey pups a shout-out and forgetting all about us - Hmph! :angry:

JD

Both lovely boys, stll think I marginally prefer Striker though!

Very nice , but I prefer JD!! :huggles:

aslan said:
We are looking much better this week!  :D
We are not sure if we love Jenny (quintessence) anymore - giving all those stripey pups a shout-out and forgetting all about us - Hmph!  :angry:

JD

aslan said:
but my next favourite ....just has to be those black and white ones.... :lol: :wub: :wub:

those are lovely pictures of them stacked. :wub:

come on Jenny whats yours??

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Lana. :b

Oh no, I knew I was tempting fate mentioning the stripey babies, especially as I have an on-going, life long, love affair with fawns. Please don't let JD and Striker think badly of me, I need all the help I can get at the moment, :wacko: but I do like JD best this week. :huggles:

Jenny

Millie said:
JD for me but only by a whisker !  :wub:   :wub:

If I had to choose right now Striker would be my chioce, I like his angles front & rear, hard to say when you can't see them on the lead. If they were mine I would keep them both a little longer.

Native

Nice stacked pics of JD ansd Striker...They looked great on the weekend...

:wub: They are both just stunning ,but I prefer :- " .......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm JD

They look great at the moment, both of them! Really hard to choose between them I must say :D

But.... for my money I still prefer Striker. He is chunkier and love his neck!

dessie said:
Seraphina said:
I can just imagine what would my dogs do to the leather couch (w00t)

Nah!! Best thing for dogs who get on furniture, a leather suite. Much easier to keep clean and if you get that squishy leather it lasts for years and years and years. Best purchase we ever made!!

BRUTUS!!! (w00t) (w00t) LOL!!! :lol: :lol:

My Genevieve ate all the corners of all cushions, and as soon as she got old enough to stop being destructive I had a litter and they chewed up all the zippers in the cushions, as well as the odd sofa leg. If I got a leater lounge, am sure somebody would say "ooooooh leather, yum yum". I just limit myself to nice things I can put away until pups are old enough, like my oriental rugs. My first Whippet ate a small hole in my favorit rug, and it cost me $400 to have proffesionally repaired and that was 18 years ago. (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
The pups are coming on a treat Lana. Love JD, but agree with Malin.

aslan said:
We are looking much better this week!  :D
We are not sure if we love Jenny (quintessence) anymore - giving all those stripey pups a shout-out and forgetting all about us - Hmph!  :angry:

JD

Hi Lana

You must be pleased with your youngsters.

I'm for JD he's smoother and more balanced than Striker.

Striker may finish off on the big side!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And appears a little short in loin at this stage.

How old are they now? Great photos tho.

:cheers:

Sued

They are 4 and a half months this week Sue.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back