The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Cash Is A Daddy!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Lovely puppies, Lana :thumbsup: - many congratulations to Cash, Aime and Cara - you must be very excited about your new prospects. :cheers:

Particularly love the black with the little white bone on his shoulders! :wub:

PS We haven't seen any pics of the handsome Daddy himself for quite a while :- " :p

Congratulations Lana :cheers:

I love the Black parti number 2 dog, but they all look fabulous. It is lovely to have a variety :huggles:

sooooooooo sweet :wub: :wub: more babies :wub:

friday was a bad day for litters :(

sorry to hear about the mum and pus :(

hope all goes well from now on :luck: :luck: :luck:

How lovely. What a beautiful family :wub: :wub: Really looking forward to watching them grow up. :D

Congrats Lana & Mum! :wub: :wub: lovely puppies & mixture of colours! Look forward to more piccies

Beautiful Puppies Lana and I am sure your Mum's are too,but then just look at Dad....says it all really :wub: :wub: Huge congrats to both Cara & Aime,I hope that Cara gets over her section quickly.

Aime's pups are beautiful,especially the Irish marked black :wub: looking forward to lots more pix plureease!! :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Karen said:
Lovely puppies Lana.  Why have we not seen the Irish marked, its no good trying to hide the best one away, its too late we caught a glimpse :- "  :wub:   :wub:
Ha Ha Karen - I think you know me too well - he IS lovely! And I think I have to say I am a bit partial to him at this stage. He and the other two in that pic were huddled together when I was taking pics and I didn't really want to disturb their drinking.

I also love the parti dog with the white head and black ears - I think that is SO cute !

It's all about colour and marking right now - I am useless at picking for conformation at birth.

Mum has an irish marked black bitch in Cara's "litter" which is, by her report, almost perfectly marked (perfect symmetry) and has a wide white flash down her face. I can't wait to see her. Cara is calm and happy now - there were some bad complications for her and some negligence by the vet which saw Cara naturally deliver a dead puppy 24 hours after the caesar. But all is good now, and we will just concentrate on the positives.

the little girl looks to me she will be red with black mask
Yes Lida I am thinking the same way as I have bred quite a few of this colour and marking but until she loses the black tipping I felt it was safer to just call her fawn.

PS We haven't seen any pics of the handsome Daddy himself for quite a while
That's because he's still holidaying at Granma's house and she doesn't have a digital camera or 'puter. Cara is telling him to get lost every time he comes anywhere near her and the pups. He is putting on weight and is muscling up a bit and has claimed mum & dad's dalmatian as his best mate and confidante and they go roaming off around the property together and tip up the toy box in the lounge room at night. :lol: I hope to get him back before Xmas!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

What a lovely looking bunch, love the black & white boys also that red fawn parti bitch is :wub: :wub:

Congratulations you must be thrilled. :cheers: those puppies are lovely. :wub: :wub: Good luck :luck:

:cheers: :cheers: Congratulations Lana - they look like a gorgeous litter, it's so lovely to see all those colours :wub:

:huggles: to Cara for a speedy recovery.

Lovely puppies Lana, glad to hear Cara is on the mend and has her babies to love.

Will send a reply paid Jiffy Bag for you to put the little black puppy in the post to me asap. :huggles:

Looking forward to watching them growing up.

Jenny

lovely babies :wub: :wub: ,lovely markings too :wub: :wub:

well done :cheers: :cheers:

:cheers: Congratulation's Lana :wub:

Looovely colour's, esp the black Irish marked dog :wub: :wub:

Beautiful puppies :huggles:

But they would have to be with such a handsome daddy :wub: :wub:

congratulations :cheers: fantastic pups :wub:

aslan said:
yes please, like Jenny said, pop in a jiffy bag for me, perhaps we can double up so they got company!!!

I know I keep going on about beautiful brindles, but the first whippet I saw was a blue, deep down in my heart I think I would like one :huggles: even if he is wrinkley :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
:cheers: Congratulations, beautiful pups :wub: :wub: :wub:

Oooooh Lana,you kept that quiet :blink: ,what beautiful babies :wub: & such lovely colours,you'll be spoilt for choice :)

i'm sure Cara will get over her ordeal quickly :luck: & i can't wait to see her 2 new pups

I shall look forward to seeing lot's of photo's of them as they grow :thumbsup:

[SIZE=21pt] :cheers: Congratulations Lana[/SIZE], know how much you wanted this result. :D Puppies looking terrific. Was good of Amie to hold out till you got home. All the very best. :luck:

Although I'd still be insisting on a refund from the vet, missing that pup in Cara. Glad to hear she's feeling better.

You know what you can buy your Mum for Xmas now, that way we'll get photo's of the others as well. Will be interesting seeing how they turn out.

Cristina

aslan said:
Cara is calm and happy now - there were some bad complications for her and some negligence by the vet which saw Cara naturally deliver a dead puppy 24 hours after the caesar.  But all is good now, and we will just concentrate on the positives.
That is unbelieveable. The poor bitch, can you imagine straining to deliver the pup after major abdominal surgery!!! Lucky she had the strength or you would have had a very sick if not dead bitch, and pups to handfeed. What was the vet's explanation?

Glad all is going well :) :luck: :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back