The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Chinwag Thread

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
That's awful Alison, poor Dina hope she's ok :huggles: She's so delicate and doesn't have a bad bone in her body :( Was this up Blackford Hill? Some people just should not own dogs :rant:

Yes Kirsty it was at Blackford hill .

He has a black greyhound and a pale coloured sort of GSD type . Watch out for him because it would kill Megan .

He called me a f......g old t..rt amongst other things .

It was the old bit that got me :wacko:

Hya all good afternoon

sorry to hear about Dina,Alison hope he's fine soon and yes the block needs his nads removed with a blunt spoon.

we have sunshine I shoild be in the garden but I realy carnt be bothered at the moment having a lazy day. when the washings finished :wacko:

Have fun peeps :p

flynn has the new annoying habit of dragging the bedding out of the crates and baskets and walking round and round,then digging at them...pacing around to the next one....its since lil has gone :wacko: i put them all back and off he goes again.....

OH NO..poor Dina..i hope she is ok...that man needs a punch :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

its booootiful here.....got loads done today....just having coffee and toast and waiting for the accountant to arrive....big smelly man with a horrible beard thats normally filled with his breakie :x

ran 2 miles last night...very pleased with myself......although have to keep doing leg stretches today as they keep seizing up :D

Gypsy is in the garden soaking up the sun..conservatory cleaned inside and out.....

That's awful Alison, poor Dina hope she's ok :huggles: She's so delicate and doesn't have a bad bone in her body :( Was this up Blackford Hill? Some people just should not own dogs :rant:

He has a black greyhound and a pale coloured sort of GSD type . Watch out for him because it would kill Megan .

hope you gave him what for back alison...know what ya mean about the O word..call me anything but not that word :teehee:

saying that all of em apart from blue are being overly destructive around the house...especially clothes are being used in a tug of war between them...toilet rolls shredded....

Aww poor Flynn is missing Lil :huggles:

What I said to the idiot man was much much worse :teehee:

Dina is enjoying the spoiling . She even got a big bit of cake (w00t)

people like that make me so :rant: :rant: :rant:

why the hell wasn't it on a lead

got no brains thats for sure and shouldn't have dogs that he can't control

hope dina is not to upset or you

gentle hugs to you both

xxxxx

I will look out for him as you are right a couple of shakes and it would probably break Megan's back :( The thing with Blackford hill because it's so open sometimes dogs just appear from nowhere :eek: That's disgusting he behaved in that manner. It's worrying to think he has two dogs as he can't even control one :rant: That's good you gave him what for :- Glad Dina is okxxx

Still sunny here and I'm off to prepare Molly whippets's new quarters and nursery for the pups when they are born :D

Poor flynn .......... he misses his ickle sis, bless him :wub:

Tell him Lil will be back very soon ........... probably Sunday or Monday should be ok for her, Sarah :thumbsup: She'll be on day 20/21 then :D

Nice sunny night here in Edinburgh :)) I am meant to be finishing painting my hall woodwork but can't drag myself off K9 tonight so will start it tomorrow again instead :-

I will blame Jane as I can't pull myself away from the Molly updates :- :lol:

Nice sunny night here in Edinburgh :)) I am meant to be finishing painting my hall woodwork but can't drag myself off K9 tonight so will start it tomorrow again instead :-
lovely sunny evening in Oxfordshire as well :D

im sure the painting will keep :lol:

That's what I keep telling myself every time I glance over at the paint pot and brush :-

That's what I keep telling myself every time I glance over at the paint pot and brush :-
well at least your paint made it into the house...mine is still tucked away in the garage..been there for months.. :teehee:

well at least your paint made it into the house...mine is still tucked away in the garage..been there for months.. :teehee:
I have only pushed myself to do it, as I want to move house and thought I had better make a start for all those prospective buyers coming to view :unsure: :teehee:

Hope the fangs are OK Pat.

Hope Dina is OK Alison and isn't too worried about other dogs on your walks.

Loving this cooler weather here, we can exercise properly. The pups are getting a brisk 40 min morning walk and a long bike ride in the afternoons. First fog for the year and the days are getting shorter. Best time of the year now till the end of September.

Have a nice night.

Glad I can take the blame for stopping the decorating, Hely, pmsl :clown:

I like to know I'm useful :lol:

Might get some sleep tonight, but doubt I'll be getting much more for a few weeks (w00t) (w00t) ....... Molly is one very preggie whippie!! Bless x

Hope the fangs are OK Pat. 

Hope Dina is OK Alison and isn't too worried about other dogs on your walks.

Loving this cooler weather here, we can exercise properly. The pups are getting a brisk 40 min morning walk and a long bike ride in the afternoons. First fog for the year and the days are getting shorter. Best time of the year now till the end of September.

Have a nice night.
Thank you , Dina seems less shaky this morning and ate all her food up .

Went out earlier than usual to avoid the idiot so not seen any dogs this morning .

Enjoy your nice weather :thumbsup:

Morning all, glorious day here again 8)

So sorry to hear about Dina Alison :( there sure are some right idiots out there :rant:

Skye is petrified of a black dog we quite oten see on walks :( he is never on a lead :angry: and always pesters skye, she goes besesrk and tries her best to slip her collar :wacko: but does the owner ever call his bloody dog back...... NO ! he just watches from a distance :angry: :rant:

F***ing twat :rant:

Morning all :D

Another day of Scrupling lies ahead!!

I have also been out and purchased (at huge expense :( ) a 2nd hand ride-on lawn mower to keep the grass down. Since Twiggy died, I don't have my natural grass eater trimming the place down 24/7 and it's going to get away from me now the weather is warming up so it was a case of needs must :eek:

It's another lovely sunny day here ........... going to be spending alot of it getting things ready for a certain little whippet :wub: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back