The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Chinwag Thread

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
evening all

been dry here all day sunshine :))

have a good evening everyone

Good Morning all :))

Bright and sunny here, had a lovely walk first thing.

Good morning, campers :D

Another busy day awaits - forming Scruples Whippet Rescue (w00t)

Absolutely gorgeous day here - spring has finally sprung and the grass is growing at 90mph!!!

Without Twiggy, it will grow too much so looks as though I'll have to get a real ride-on lawn mower :blink: :sweating:

morning all

sun is shining here

sat here waiting for daughters replacement phone to arrive

got to 1 oclock then im of out with the gang

Morning all Its a brillant day here 8) Just got back from along walk with the whippies :sweating:

Well done Jane if you need any help you know where I am :thumbsup:

Morning Graeme :))

Just off to the dentist now :unsure: Hope you all enjoy your day :) :)

Oooooo, Pat!!! I hate the dentist (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Morning all :thumbsup:

So far this morning have had a fight , swam a mile and now off to do some gardening :sweating:

what ya mean had a fight alison :unsure: ???? you ok? jane..as if you havent enough to do!! good on ya hunni :thumbsup: i am eating a bowl of creme egg ice cream waiting for kids to come back from their dads,going to take them shopping and then rent out a couple of dvd's and just "chillax" grrr...hate that word...in front of gogglebox :D

Sarah!!! How do you manage to stay so slim? (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

And as for you, Alison! Fighting on a Thursday morning :lol: :lol: :-

running around after 5 chavvys and 7 dogs! well...6 at the mo! how is my beauty jane...kids keep asking when can we pick her up? :wacko:

Awwww, they're missing li'l Lil :wub:

She's still lifting her tail at the mo so it'll be the weekend at the earliest I reckon - will see how it goes :thumbsup:

Timothy hasn't shown much interest in her at all - I think he's gay, bless x

afternoon ppl

still waiting for phone to come

redressed gus paw sod pulled it of

so am sat here fed up

My poor old Dina was attacked this morning by a huge young greyhound . This dog has attacked my poodle before I gave him the benefit of the doubt that time as she had barked at him but this time Dina was doing nothing . It tossed her in the air and she landed on her back twice as she was ahead of me . I went ballistic at this man and he called me some names I have never been called before . So I called him some I'm pretty sure he has not been called before . :b

He is a horrible man who has no control over the greyhound . He also never picks up what his dogs do .

Dina has been really shaky since and seems to have a sore neck . Luckily she had her thick coat on or it might have been a lot worse . But she did manage her dinner ;)

Poor Dina, reading this has upset me, poor girl - give her gentle :huggles: from me

This has really upset me Alison :'(

Poor little, defenceless Dina .......... I wish I could get hold of the b*!*!*d and cook his man bits in boiling oil :rant:

......... and I can think of worse

Gentle hugs and kisses for your precious little girl :huggles: xxxxx

Thanks folks , we are just having a quiet day of spoiling Dina :huggles:

That's awful Alison, poor Dina hope she's ok :huggles: She's so delicate and doesn't have a bad bone in her body :( Was this up Blackford Hill? Some people just should not own dogs :rant:

Thats terrible alison i hope dina gets over it sending her lots of hugs

jane i would do a bit more than that (w00t)

sarah got the ice cream in tesco's yesterday she has eyes like a hawk they zoomed in on the ice cream

god knows how she stays slim with the amount of grub she eats (w00t) (w00t)

oh i can visualise that alison..makes me cringe..poor dina..sending loves xxxx

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back