The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Chinwag Thread

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:thumbsup: Great photos Schmick! Good morning everyone, dogs seen to and now back asleep, me and Joe off to see Clash of the Titans at the cinema this aft - then a pub tea after (no washing up!! - great (w00t) ) Hope you all have a lovely day.

Good morning everyone, lazy weekend here. We gave the hounds a run on the beach at sunrise this morning.
EasterMonday20101.jpg

EasterMonday20107.jpg

EasterMonday20105.jpg

EasterMonday20103.jpg

Have a great day Cheers

Wow Graeme...what fabulous pictures...beautiful Im so jealous x

Good morning everyone, lazy weekend here. We gave the hounds a run on the beach at sunrise this morning.
EasterMonday20101.jpg

EasterMonday20107.jpg

EasterMonday20105.jpg

EasterMonday20103.jpg

Have a great day Cheers
Lovely pics-Thank you for making me VERY jealous!

Have a nice day. ;)

Sorry folks I wasn't trying to rub it in, honest o:)

It's been nice to see the sun here after weeks of rain

Morning all...

Lovely piccies graeme :thumbsup:

i have just got in after walking Gypsy, went up the big mound we have by the lakes and heard a dog yelping...as i got to the top i saw this horrible woman hitting her poor dog with her fist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she saw me and walked off VERY quickly...i shouted at her but she chose to ignore me...if i ever see her again she will be getting a talking to from me.....totally disgusting :rant: :rant:

Sorry folks I wasn't trying to rub it in, honest o:)
It's been nice to see the sun here after weeks of rain
weeks of rain? week ...WEEKS...we get rain all the time........ ;)

Some people are unbelievable 'ey hely. Makes you sick when you see things like that.

Weeks of rain is a lot for us

That is shocking Hely, if she's doing that out in public, what on earth is the poor dog going through behind closed doors :(

Schmickly-bum - great pics :)

thats appalling helen... :rant: just been out with these hounds..its gorgeous here and now i have all sleeping dogs -_-

thought i'd actually come say hi while my nets behaving :D

hangover from hell here...done an all dayer yesterday and NEVER doing sambuca shots again :x
oooo sarah i feel for you!! i did sambucca and vodka shots on a night out, never again!!

grim isnt it sally...trouble is i get gutty and keep guzzling then it hits me :wacko: then lose to the ability to walk :teehee:

grim isnt it sally...trouble is i get gutty and keep guzzling then it hits me :wacko: then lose to the ability to walk :teehee:
lol ... i blame my flatmate, we decided to do sambucca shots, i could walk, just about o:)

evening all

brilliant photos

poor dog some ppl want hanging

makes me so mad

Chinese tonight....feeling lazy...well, not that i do the cooking anyway but ya know what i mean dont ya?...do ya??? or am i confusing you? am i ???.....mmm

That's it! Easter is over for another year :sweating:

I spent the morning at the vet with Sox, who got told off for moving when she was providing a pillow for Jinny last night :oops: No serious damage but a sideways puncture wound in her flank from Jin's canine (w00t)

No eggs left in Tesco so no more temptation :lol:

I'm back to work tomorrow for one day and then off until next Monday, yaaayyyyyyyyyyyy :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor Sox, glad its not too serious :huggles: from me. Thats a shame that there were no Easter eggs left in tesco, i've been a little bit greedy and bought me and my sister a half price lindt bunny each! Not long had to bath Penny she rolled in the smelliest stuff when we were out a walk tonight :x

Just catching up with you all after a busy day yesterday :thumbsup: Great pics Schmicky, we had a bit of sun yeaterday, but nowhere near enough :teehee:

Hope you all enjoyed your Easter. Hope Sox is feeling better Jane :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back