The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Chinwag Thread

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i manged to brake my new lure having only had it 2 days and not even had it outside for a shot :wacko:

How on earth did you do that????? (w00t)

i was showing my mum it in the house and i didnt have my foot on the line hard enough so the rag whacked the stopper hook and the string snapped and then got whizzed inside the reel, it took OH 5 hours last night to find the end, (he had to cut the string in 2 places and unwind it) then it took me 2 hours this morning to untangle the string he took off and wind it all back up :>

I have since lernt my lesson and will not be aloud to play with it, unless i am supervised by a responsable adult :oops:

I have coloured the end of the string blue so that if it does ever happen again it should be easier to find the end with it being a different colour :sweating:

Katie what are you like..... :lol: Im sorry but it is funny

i manged to brake my new lure having only had it 2 days and not even had it outside for a shot :wacko:

How on earth did you do that????? (w00t)

i was showing my mum it in the house and i didnt have my foot on the line hard enough so the rag whacked the stopper hook and the string snapped and then got whizzed inside the reel, it took OH 5 hours last night to find the end, (he had to cut the string in 2 places and unwind it) then it took me 2 hours this morning to untangle the string he took off and wind it all back up :>

I have since lernt my lesson and will not be aloud to play with it, unless i am supervised by a responsable adult :oops:

I have coloured the end of the string blue so that if it does ever happen again it should be easier to find the end with it being a different colour :sweating:

pmsl ......... I managed to do that a couple of times too, but the string didn't get wound back in the reel - anyway it was soaking wet and muddy so I could see the end of it :lol:

These machines sure do pack a punch (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
evening all

had a lovely walk

just got back before the rain

Heya everyone and good evening!!

It never really stopped raining today - think I took the cloud with me to Crewkerne :( - but it's cleared up now :thumbsup:

Heya everyone and good evening!!It never really stopped raining today - think I took the cloud with me to Crewkerne :( - but it's cleared up now :thumbsup:

how did you and sarah do at the show today jane xx

evening chuffers!!! blimey the rain is relentless today...just hasnt stopped at all...hope everyone is ok :*

Heya everyone and good evening!!It never really stopped raining today - think I took the cloud with me to Crewkerne :( - but it's cleared up now :thumbsup:

how did you and sarah do at the show today jane xx

:lol: We got a bit muddy, Tina (w00t) (w00t)

It was just fun racing - the main event is tomorrow - but Poacher won and Sox was second :b :thumbsup:

morning all

have a lovely day

well done jane poacher & sox

good luck for today

mud good for the skin :-

Mornin' chinwaggers :thumbsup:

What a beautiful morning ......... waited so long to see the sun!!!

I'm off back to Crewkerne with the lurker pups for the showing today - catch yers l8r x

Good morning everyone :D

Hope you have a great day at the show today Jane :luck:

Don't be eating too many eggs today folks :wacko:

Just about to open my twirl egg now :lol:

morning all! didnt have to wash the car jane...rained was torrential on drive home so washed it away! good luck for today hun..at least weather is looking good.. :thumbsup:

Lovely morning here... :) Hope you are enjoying your Easter weekend.

sunny here but cold

boys walked

roast in oven

had 4 mugs of tea

now ready for whatevery gets thrown my way

no eggs here

Crikey Sarah - my sergeant didn't look anything like that! (w00t)

:( My whole house smells of eggs at the moment :x (real ones - not choccy) just made a big bowl of potato salad for tea. Love the salad just hate the smell of boiled eggs :b

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back