The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Chinwag Thread

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Lovely sunshine here today too...Jane I wish you all the luck in the world with your venture x

sunshine here

im not a happy women

a certain company going to get a piece of my mind

then i can enjoy the sunshine

Morning all :D Another day of Scrupling lies ahead!!

I have also been out and purchased (at huge expense :( ) a 2nd hand ride-on lawn mower to keep the grass down. Since Twiggy died, I don't have my natural grass eater trimming the place down 24/7 and it's going to get away from me now the weather is warming up so it was a case of needs must :eek:

It's another lovely sunny day here ........... going to be spending alot of it getting things ready for a certain little whippet :wub: :thumbsup:
Jane, you should get Trac & Clair over to yours to chomp on the grass (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

I have also been out and purchased (at huge expense :( ) a 2nd hand ride-on lawn mower to keep the grass down. Since Twiggy died, I don't have my natural grass eater trimming the place down 24/7 and it's going to get away from me now the weather is warming up so it was a case of needs must :eek:

It's another lovely sunny day here ........... going to be spending alot of it getting things ready for a certain little whippet :wub: :thumbsup:
Jane, you should get Trac & Clair over to yours to chomp on the grass (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)
:eek: :eek: :eek:

:blink: alright Trac

Last edited by a moderator:

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

:p

Not sure that Trac and Clair are herbivorous, Hely :unsure:

Will try it out next time they're here tho' ;)

evening all

still not happy bunny

why do ppl say be there in the next 24 hours

3 days later still bloody waiting

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

GOOD MORNING CAMPERS!!!!!

TODAY IS MOLLY DAY (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

morning fluffers :teehee: beautiful day here..got debbie b coming down tomoz...going to introduce her to me drinking ladeez!!
drunk-1.gif
...will be loads of pics debbie (w00t)

OMG!!!!

Poole will never be the same again (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back