The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Chinwag Thread

Mornin' peeps :D

Another lovely sunny day here and lots of sleepy whippets at the mo :thumbsup:

.......... the bad news is that I have to go back to work today :( - but it will probably be just admin!

Morning all! Grey and miserable here today. Lost my keys this morning and finally found them in the freezer (w00t) Now there is just the problem of locating my lost marbles.....

Morning all! Grey and miserable here today. Lost my keys this morning and finally found them in the freezer (w00t) Now there is just the problem of locating my lost marbles.....

:wacko: Glad Im not the only one who does things like that - Ive found my iron in the fridge before now!! (w00t) Let me know if you find your marbles, mine might be in the same place :lol: :thumbsup:

morning all! gorgeous day here again...so loving having the kids home...dread it when then go back to school :(

Afternoon peeps :teehee:

lovely and sunny here again.........

Betsy in bed ill for the 2nd day..........would love it if she could throw up in the loo or in the bucket rather than all over her bed and all over the wall ;) :x

Bill at his mates

Liberty at her mates

Robert in the office

Alfie fast asleep

Gypsy crashed out in the garden

3 years yesterday that Gypsy came to live with us..... :thumbsup:

:wacko: Glad Im not the only one who does things like that - Ive found my iron in the fridge before now!! (w00t) Let me know if you find your marbles, mine might be in the same place :lol: :thumbsup:

....... and I thought I was the only complete nutter on the block :wacko: :lol: :lol:

....... and I thought I was the only complete nutter on the block :wacko: :lol: :lol:
bless you oldies :-

Poor Betsy hope she is feeling better soon. Happy gotcha day to Gypsy :huggles:

Just about to finish work and can't decide whether or not to go and see Alice in Wonderland at the cinema, still not seen it, will see what sister says when I get in. Anxious to get home and check Pennys back leg is ok, this morning she held it right up and let out a little cry, so hopefully she is ok.

Just about to finish work and can't decide whether or not to go and see Alice in Wonderland at the cinema, still not seen it, will see what sister says when I get in. Anxious to get home and check Pennys back leg is ok, this morning she held it right up and let out a little cry, so hopefully she is ok.

She's probably given a muscle a tweak, Sarah. With rest she will be fine, I'm sure :huggles:

By all accounts, Alice is an amazing film - I haven't seen it yet but I think I really should :D

.......... and Hely - watch it, child!!! :p :p :p

Happy Gotcha Day to the lovely, gorgeous Gypsy :wub: :wub:

She's probably given a muscle a tweak, Sarah. With rest she will be fine, I'm sure :huggles:

By all accounts, Alice is an amazing film - I haven't seen it yet but I think I really should :D

pmsl Hely a child :-

pmsl Hely a child :-
get stuffed smelling :p

jane....your getting rude in your old age :-

thanks sarah....hopefully she will be better soon.....and i hope Penny is ok :wub:

bless you oldies :-
I'll have you know that I am only 21 :teehee: ..... with almost 28 years experience!!! :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Go and see it if you can, 3D is amazing. It's a very good film and Johnny Depp is a great Mad Hatter. lol

Roast Pork anyone? stuffing....yorkshire pudds...mash...turnip carrots and cauliflower... :D ...lots of gravy

Roast Pork anyone? stuffing....yorkshire pudds...mash...turnip carrots and cauliflower... :D ...lots of gravy
:thumbsup: Yummy.... yes please Janis, can I have some Apple Sauce with mine too, or is that being greedy? ;)

Wish Shane would hurry up and come in from work!!!!

I need to go to Tesco and won't leave Molly on her own :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back