The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Chinwag Thread

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
aftrnoon all

thank you sarah and hely

yes head is better

helen back at college today elizabeth back at school

so all back to normal here well as it can ever be :teehee:

aftrnoon allthank you sarah and hely

yes head is better

helen back at college today elizabeth back at school

so all back to normal here well as it can ever be :teehee:

im sorry im not sure what normal is anymore (w00t)

mornin all! charlie has a 3 and half hour exam at poole college this morn for his apprenticeship....he is very cool about it but i am nervous for him!!! he is a bright lad so fingers crossed he passes..

mornin all! charlie has a 3 and half hour exam at poole college this morn for his apprenticeship....he is very cool about it but i am nervous for him!!! he is a bright lad so fingers crossed he passes..
Morning

charlie will be fine, he has more brains than he realises :teehee:

Morning

charlie will be fine, he has more brains than he realises :teehee:
isnt that meant to read.....he has more brains than his Mother :-

good luck to him :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

he passed!!! . he has one more exam to go, but the results from his exam today says he has pretty much secured at least a level 2 NVQ. . i am a very proud mum today :thumbsup:

he passed!!! . he has one more exam to go, but the results from his exam today says he has pretty much secured at least a level 2 NVQ. . i am a very proud mum today :thumbsup:
I bet you are xxx well done Charlie
well_done_4.gif

Well done Charlie :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well done Charlie, and well done to his mum who is always there for him with her undying support :huggles:

afternoon folks ;)

useless info time.......

need to dye my hair...grey coming through :blink:

mum & dad still stuck in Eygpt :unsure:

Betsy has VERY bad hayfever :(

Gypsy is sunbathing in the garden :wub:

ran just over 2 miles last night..very pleased with myself :sweating:

thats it for now...dont want you lot getting all over excited :-

Blimey Hely, you're getting good! 2 miles is a long way with no pub at the end of it!! Well Done x

Hope the Doc can sort out Betsy's hayfever, how miserable for her

I dunno what to have for tea...nothing in...hmmmmm

Have you tried getting some LOCAL honey, from local bee keepers if there are any near you. Apparently that helps. Nothing worse than hay fever, my mother suffered with it badly poor soul.

Good evening, all :D

I've missed out on here for a while ........... too much to do!!!!! :sweating: :sweating:

Weather's too dry now and the ground's gone rock hard :(

I've to to go to Barnstaple tomorrow :blink:

Nice Pannier market there, used to hold dog show in it. Butcher's Row opposite. I like Barnstaple.

Have you tried getting some LOCAL honey, from local bee keepers if there are any near you. Apparently that helps. Nothing worse than hay fever, my mother suffered with it badly poor soul.
Never heard of that before......thankyou i will give it a go :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back