The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Chinwag Thread

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Mmmm that sounds lovely Janis, home cooked meals are always the best :)

Well my plan went out the window got home from work and no one was in, so never got to the cinema. Took Penny out for a lead walk and she was walking fine, yet when my mum and dad got home she lifted her leg to show them then went back to normal, but i've just noticed under the fur there is the tiniest little bit of redness so she has maybe bruised herself a little bit last night when she was running.

Last edited by a moderator:
knackered..been over the forest and the lurchers head straight for the mud....lily and flynn look like they had black ankle boots on :wacko:

alright sweets! what ya been up to? good the see the most anticipated litter finally arrive!! gorgeous..love the blue's :wub:

alright sweets! what ya been up to? good the see the most anticipated litter finally arrive!! gorgeous..love the blue's :wub:
ive had Alfie today and he has been a right little :rant: ....just shattered...had the new Alfie mon, tues and wed....and am just wilting fast !!!!

need a bloody large vody later :lol:

yes good news about the pups :wub:

evening peeps, so glad the special litter have arrived

and rip the little girl april

35.gif

I've just had one of the new Cornetto Enigma ice creams - Raspberry and dark chocolate! YUMMY!!! Can't see those lasting long in the freezer!

I've just had one of the new Cornetto Enigma ice creams - Raspberry and dark chocolate! YUMMY!!! Can't see those lasting long in the freezer!
oh i want one!!! sound lush (w00t)

just been in the butchers in sandbanks...he charged me £3.40 for 7 chicken wings!!!! i asked how much 1.3 kilo of mince will be...£13.00!!!!!! talk about sandbanks prices :eek:

A very healthy and good looking man walks into a bar, and a lady recognizes him as real runner. They start to talk, and eventually go back to his place.

They start to kiss, and the man takes off his shirt. On his arm, he has a tattoo that says REEBOK.

“What’s that for?” the lady questions.

“Oh, I have this so that when I’m on TV, people will see my tattoo, and Reebok pays me.”

Then the man takes off his trousers, and on his leg, he has a tattoo that says NIKE.

“What’s that?” the lady questions again.

“Just like the Reebok tattoo, I get paid when this tattoo is seen on TV.”

Then the man drops his underwear and on his penis he has a tattoo that says AIDS.

The lady screams, “Don’t tell me you have AIDS!”

The man replies, “No, no!!! Calm down, “it will say ADIDAS in a minute (w00t)

Hallo everyone!! :D I'm back!!!

Like the signature piccie, Sarah :D

Wotcha all up to then? I'm getting a bit stir crazy being cooped up with Molly and the Mollettes!!!

Managed a quick sortie into the paddock earlier (and to the vet for the pups' dew claws to be done)

mornin all! where has this holiday gone?? flown by and got 3 kids with massive faces on cos they have school today :( the other 2 go back tomorrow....

Afternoon,

kids back at school, although already been called in twice to put more hayfever drops in Betsys eyes...for thing is really suffering and the teachers arent allowed to do it :wacko:

My mum and dad are due back from Eygpt tomorrow :blink: .........not sure they will make it....... :wacko:

cousin stuck in spain and my friend was stuck in portugal...but bought a little car and is now driving home ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back