The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Citycroft What's The Story - **missing**

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just caught up with this on facebook and came straight to K9 :( I am so upset reading this thread and can't imagine how devastated you must be. All I can add is that I am thinking of you. It could have happened to any of us - I'm sure all our dogs have had romps through the woods after squirrels these last few days. The only consolation is that she knew nothing about it.

RIP Beautiful baby xxx

I am so very sorry to hear this tragic news. Our thoughts are with you x

I am so very sorry to hear this tragic news..i can only echo what has been already said and you are in my thoughts x

Dear Jo, Rachel and family.

I am heart broken. I can only imagine how devastated you must all be. I was inconsolable when I lost Peat last year.

I am sitting at my computer crying. I have been checking hourly since 6am for news.

Thinking of you all 2 footed and 4 footed and sending hugs

RIP beautiful little girl :wub: :wub: :wub:

So so sorry, such tragic news :'(

RIP pretty Rowan

i am so sorry to hear your very sad news

My thoughts and love to all of you

RIP Rowan xx

so very sorry to read this :( :(

my thoughts are with you all at this very sad time :(

So sorry, Jo and Rachel that you have lost Rowan. She was exceptionally lovely. We are thinking of you all.

My thoughts are with you today Jo and rachel

Run free sweet Rowan

Jo,Rachel & your parents...I have'nt been on the PC so never knew about this until a short while ago when Jean rang me to tell me...Both Ryan & I are deeply sorry & shocked to hear this terrible,heartbreaking news,we can't even begin to imagine how you all are feeling right now but I know how totally devastated & distraught you all will be as I know how much Rowan meant to you all (as do all your dogs). Words really can't even begin to help ease your loss but I felt we had to say something & let you know that you are all in thoughts.

As you say the one very small consolation to come out of this is that she went very quickly without knowing any pain & doing something that she was bred to do & obviously loved to do.

R.I.P little girl & run free

lukeballerina.jpg

Oh Jo and family - I am so sorry for your bad news. I send my utmost sympathy. Bless little Rowan, run free little girl.

I'm so very sorry to read about Rowan. :( So very distressing for all of you....I hope you recover from the shock of what happened soon. We all feel very sad on your behalf.

Jo, Rachel, Connor and family, I am so very, very sorry for your loss. Run free dear, sweet Rowan xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so sorry to be reading this :( I can't even begin to image what you are feeling. Run free beautiful Rowan :huggles:

OMG, just having a catch up having worked last night only to see this devastating news. Burst into tears when I read the update, so VERY VERY sorry for you Jo and Rachel and cant imagine what you are going through right now. Everyone on K9 is thinking of you and feeling for you, try to take some comfort from the rest of your lovely doggy family.

Run Free beautiful girlie xxx

I have only just read this thread, and I am deeply sorry and distressed to read the news :( At least as you said it would have been instant, and she would not have suffered - she would have been happy right up to the end. Little comfort to you I'm sure, but short of keeping her on a lead, and never letting her free run and be happy, you had no way of preventing it.

RIP Rowan :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back