The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Citycroft What's The Story - **missing**

This is just awful news, god knows what you are feeling right nows girls my heart goes out to you.

Praying for Rowans safe return.

I know im right down here in Essex but im always available to help.

Fingers crossed for good news today.

I am so sad to say that my dad found Rowan at first light this morning.

She was still so perfectly beautiful but dead at the base of a tree just a short distance from where i last saw her. She must have died instantly and in the dark we just couldn't find her.

Rachel and i are absolutely heart broken, my only consolation is she died running and playing, what Whippets love best

Our beautiful girl - we will never forget you xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so very sorry :(

I was reading through this thread having missed it last night .

I was praying for a happy ending but this is just awful .

Hugs to you all :huggles:

Jo and Rachel and family. My heart is broken for you.

RIP Rowan, a little girl who in her short life brought so much happiness to her family.

Stay strong girls, our thoughts are with you both today and every day.

Love Jenny and family

So very sorry my heart goes out to you :(

So sorry that you have lost your little girl, she was the most stunning creature

Thinking of you all xxx

Run free over Rainbow Bridge, beautiful little Rowan :wub:

I am so sorry, Jo and Rachel :(

My heart is broken for you xxxxx

Jo and Rachel, our thoughts are with you at this very sad time. But you must remember all the good times you shared with her short, but happy life. She was a beautiful girl and we will all miss her. X

Im so sorry to be reading this...my heart goes out to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RIP pretty girl xxxxxxxxxxxx

My heart goes out to you all. No words can convey the sadness I feel for you at this time. RIP Rowan

I'm so very very sorry to hear this dreadful news :(

Run free Rowan

1Candle-1.gif

I am so very sorry to hear the tragic news about Rowan. :( Words just don't seem enough at times like this.

My thoughts are with you and all your family who must be devastated. I hope as time heals you will be able to look back and remember the good times with Rowan in the knowledge that she was very much loved and treasured while she was with you.

RIP beautiful Rowan. :huggles:

Such a tragic end to such a beautiful girl.....Im so very sorry and my thoughts go with you all

Run fee Rowan.....

Words are just not enough :'( I am so sorry for your loss :( Thinking of you all Rachel, Jo and family :huggles:

R.I.P Rowan Run free beautiful girl xx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back