The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Selling Collars R Us

Pre-View of our new range of coats!!!!

Hi-Viz quilted waterproof coat these will retail at £17.50

Waterproof outer and fleece inner with wadding sandwiched between them

Quilted double fleece these will retail at £16.50

Extra warmth, these are double fllece with wadding sandwiched between them

I will be auctioning these two in the market place as they are the first off the press so to speak!!

Last edited by a moderator:
These fabric's have been commisioned by Collars R us so are exclusive!!!

Royal Blue Quilted Waterproofs

£17.50 + p&p

We also offer polo necked fleeces, plain single fabric is £14.50, with embroidery or patterned fleece the price is £15.50. All sorts of colours and designs available, please ask for details.

IMG_0436.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

We also offer a single fleece without a turnback or polo neck for the slightly less cold evenings!! Ideal for a chilly spring evening for example. Prices are £11.50 for plain and £12.50 for patterned or embroidered. Lots of different colours available, please ask for your favourites.

IMG_0001-4.jpg

OK, hot off the machine, my first double IG fleece. As you can see, I have altered the pattern to give a better curve over the topline. I am hoping to persuade Alice to try this one on as well. Any comments would be most readily received. I want to see how the front looks, I may still need to alter that a bit. ( Its actually more pink than the pix shows)

IGwhalefleece.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just realised my camera was on the wrong setting!! Better pic of the pink one and another one!

IGwhalefleece-1.jpg

IGfleeceTango.jpg

Pink Waterproof Polo, which is lined in the same fabric as the neck

Nice simple collars that are easy to take on and off.

Limited slip. Unlined £7 each plus £1.50 postage. Cast brass hardware. Other trims available or can be left plain. Other webbing colours also available.

IMG_0020-4.jpg

We have added purple webbing to our range and have been adding new trims as well. Shown below are 4 martingale collars in the new range. Priced at £15 each , I am offering FREE postage and packing until the end of May on any of the listed collars on this thread. All collars are lined.

RefMJ94.jpg

RefMJ95.jpg

RefMJ96.jpg

RefMJ97.jpg

RED Martingales, also £15 each with FREE POSTAGE till the end of May.

RefMJ100.jpg

RefMJ98.jpg

RefMJ99.jpg

NEW GORGEOUS CARAMEL WEBBING

Just received this webbing, its a lovely caramel colour, looks lovely with many of our trims, here are a small selection, more coming!

RefMJ108.jpg

RefMJ107.jpg

RefMJ106.jpg

RefMJ105.jpg

Collars 'R' Us are proud to launch our new summer mac range

These macs are light weight cotton macs, the outer is showerproof cotton and the inner is tartan cotton.

They are lightly quilted just enough to keep the chill off on these rainy summer days.

They come in the following colours:

Gold

Navy

Silver

They can be made in any size, for whippets, greyhounds, Lurchers or Iggies

Whippet and iggy size are £14.50 + p&p

Greyhound + Lurcher £22.50 + p&p

Nice simple collars that are easy to take on and off. Limited slip. Unlined £7 each plus £1.50 postage. Cast brass hardware. Other trims available or can be left plain. Other webbing colours also available.

IMG_0020-4.jpg

Hi Juley nice to meet you at the WCOS, would love one of these collars please what other colours do you do?

Hi Neave

Any of our 1" trims will go on these collars.

Cheers

Dawn

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back